• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Randomness (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
grk_styl said:
Yeh, I know some hot boys at syd too! YUM! Some great eye candy. Boys' colleges? LMAO I said that to Will I think the other week. Or just join a society full of boys. ;)

lol belt buckle ey? So what did Welshi get up to last weekend??!!!
oh wouldn't u like to know jem...well i know i would!!!!!!!! j/k, i prolly scraped myself with a screwtop bottlecap or something...

yo welshi, it's yo birthday (tomorrow) we gonna party like it's yo birthday (today) we gonna sip bacardi like it's yo birthday (tonight)... nah tonight i'm working (pooble) but my mates wanted me to go to the pub at 12:01, flashing my ID round... too tired tho. am hitting pub tomorrow nite. i just want to play pool! there are no pool tables outside the pubs in this town!!!!

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
grk_styl said:
A friend had that ^^ as her msn the other day. She's 14. I'm worried. :confused:

Welshi, I'm jealous that you're 18 soon. All my buddies are turning 18 and starting to club and pub crawl and I'm still hiding the fact from the parentals that I drink. lol (leisurely of course).

Pffft and they think they're going to lock me up til I'm 30. Fat chance!!!
Ohhh Syd Uni guys came to my school today to talk about the uni. It was sooo good! I was asking all these questions, and the girls were like, "Ohhhhh! Syd Uni boys ey?" lol So embarrasing. But if those boys are any indication of the fresh meat at Syd Uni, then I'm definitely going there! :p

Will, my dear, you and I will be picking up non-stop ;)
Whooo!, but we'll have to cruise as male/female friends to have coffee and pick up other male/female friends!! FUN!

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
Woot is the new Rufus...

Arghhh....i won't be 18 til jan next yr!!!
to add to that..........i live in a town that calls a 35-yr-old-i-still-live-at-home-with-my-mum DJ playing different remixes of the same song in a stuffy hall - nightlife.........
(it's considered to be "packed" and "going off" if more than 50 ppl turn up.....)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Party Hardy

Fire_Hydra said:
Arghhh....i won't be 18 til jan next yr!!!
to add to that..........i live in a town that calls a 35-yr-old-i-still-live-at-home-with-my-mum DJ playing different remixes of the same song in a stuffy hall - nightlife.........
(it's considered to be "packed" and "going off" if more than 50 ppl turn up.....)
lol that's a classic! That party sounds like it's really "going off"!!
I have another 18th to go to tonight! WOOOHOOOO! (perhaps I should be studying...) Oh well, tough luck!

Edit: Hey Welshi, your msn contact comes up as a Mobile device on my msn list. Weird. lol But it says if i send u a message on msn it'll go to your mobile or something.

welshi

HSC
We Love Birthdays!!!

grk_styl said:
lol that's a classic! That party sounds like it's really "going off"!!
I have another 18th to go to tonight! WOOOHOOOO! (perhaps I should be studying...) Oh well, tough luck!

Edit: Hey Welshi, your msn contact comes up as a Mobile device on my msn list. Weird. lol But it says if i send u a message on msn it'll go to your mobile or something.
hey we don't even have that...there is nothing except movies and pubs (or underage drinking) here. NO MORE UNDERAGE DRINKING FOR ME!!! WOOHOO!!! yay! and i got an iPod mini, it's green and SOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!

who wants to see supergrass in syd in sept with me?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
nothing except movies and pubs? what more could u ask for? lol Oh, of course, clubs! (with some good music - that's a given!)

supergrass? have never heard of them. Just a quick note, I'm into R&B, so I'm assuming supergrass isn't R&B. Count me out hunny, but I'm sure you'll have fun! :)

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
lalala....im back....and bored....hows everyone goin? TRIAL NIGHT JUST PASSED!!! yay!!! lol....ok....off to shower now. have a grand day folks! and eat somethin good

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Skillo said:
Skillo has just entered the Trials void...*groan*

F#@ked up my drama exam yesterday. I'm in a really sh*t mood as a result of it...
hey, a trial is just that, A TRIAL. So don't be too upset. Just forget it, move on and concentrate on ur other exams. When u get the exam back u'll realise what u need to fix up, then u have all of stuvac to correct urself and kick arse in the hsc. Don't dwell!!! Mistakes are made, but you always learn from them! :)

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Aww thanks grk_styl. It made me feel better!

It's just that, a trial...I'll learn from my mistakes!

Aha. I've come down with the flu so I was pissing everyone off in our english exam sniffling and sneezing...its my subtle way of distraction! :)

welshi

HSC
hehehe i did that in the half yearlies last yr...must have spent at least 10 mins blowing my nose...

i did trials last term so i had all hols to work on my IP and my ext 2....

BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA (continues to point of spontaneous combustion)

gem says hi....or she would if she was saying anything while reading over my shoulder.

welshi

HSC
grk_styl said:
gosh, i had no idea u did ext 2 welshi. What are u doing for ur mw???
i really have no idea...i have five characters, and they're all in the city, and they all get little character studies to themselves, they're not involved with each other, but i am also a character (in manner of john fowles/FLW or similar) and they are all random ppl i see as i wander ruond the city so it's not clear whether these are actually who these ppl are or whether they are just the stories and personalities i invent for them...it's all abuot people-watching, very pomo. load of crap really and i'm about hal;f done and stil ahve my drama IP to do...

speaking of which, i've attached my monologue script, feedback is great.

welshi

HSC
Skillo said:
A KID? :eek:

I would *run away* in true monty python style if I have kids before the age of 26.

Don't worry, I know you're kidding!
kt if u had kids then u'd be lucky if they didn't run away before they were six years old...

lalalala just jokin sweetie. prolly more like six weeks. :p

music: ben harper - beloved one (that's YOU!!!)

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
MY COUSIN HAD HER BABY!!! i have a new little cousin called Angel...my cousin is such a hippy! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)