Randomness (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
ohhh buddy troubles in year 12 is tough. I don't get involved anymore. I've become a bit of a bitch lol. If you hate me, then that's your problem, if you love me then I love you too. lol

Yes, the flu plague is spreading everywhere. The amount of sniffles and coughs I've been hearing lately....

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
hey skillo! since this is a random thread, i'll you in here anyway...
Do you by any chance do legal studies?
coz i went on an excusion with my school to watch "question time" in the state parliament house thingy... and Albury high-or a school from Albury- was there too. there was a chick who kinda looked like the photo you showed me of yourself....
SOooOOoOooo.......
was it you?

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by Skillo
Sparky, you know what I mean...lol.

Has anyone else got a plague of the flu where they live? It's spreading like wildfire down here...guess who has it.
No.. the dont go there sister sounded wrong :) lol...

oh.. and ive got a slight cold... so my nose is stuffed a little... and my head aches with headaches :p (that also sounded so wrong) but yeah.. ill get thru it.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
OMG ALEEOH.
No, it was not me...but it WAS MY SCHOOL!!!! It was a legal excursion for our school and the girl you could be describing...I dunno, could be one of my friends Emma.
How random.
I don't do legal...I'm a Chemistry gal

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
im so bored. did you realise we are only 163 days off our HSC...yay...

was anyone else in parra when it was evacuated on saturday? my little cousin was with me and she was yelling at me that there was a terrorist attack and we were gonna die while i was standing in Kmart and casually looking for a copy of Steel Magnolia's for my mum and making the "MWARP" sound along with the alarm...then we went to the pub to wait for my sister to come pick us up cos my cousin was bawling

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by Skillo
OMG ALEEOH.
No, it was not me...but it WAS MY SCHOOL!!!! It was a legal excursion for our school and the girl you could be describing...I dunno, could be one of my friends Emma.
How random.
I don't do legal...I'm a Chemistry gal
YEAH! GO CHEMISTRY!

N.B. That was meant to be sarcastic (sori but i hate CHEM ATM!)

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Have to say that I am no fan of the chemistry either...
Tonight I'm in a really dootty mooood
.........................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................................

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
HAHAHA...i may be the most pathetic person EVER....im reading little women (for the 10millionth time) and beth just died (again) and i just spent the last half hour crying my eyes out and now im all blotchy and hiccuppy!!! and i cant talk properly and everyone is makeing fun of me!!!

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
i can honestly say 've neveer read any of those so i might have to...ive calmed down now, but my eyes itch and stuff

btw...anyone catch the royal wedding....i dont like her hair but her dress is very pretty!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
she is so gorgeous and so lucky!!!!!!!

Hey if a Tassie can do it, then i can! lol Na seriously, they would have to be so prim and proper in public, I would hate that. She can't even walk out all daggy dressed and pash her husband in public, coz it would probably be considered 'improper'.

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
i know...but ill tell you what...when i marry into royalty i promise to snog my hubby in the middle of the street with everyone watching, and wear daggy clothes when i go out! oooohh...and ill wear a tight white revealing wedding gown and when the queen says something ill be like "hey hey lady your gonna be dead soon so your queening days are over"!!! lol

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
NO NO NO....mine....you can have Harry...i have a thing for older guys and will's pretty good looking! but i'll let you come to our wedding and you can be his mistress

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Hey, If Mary Donaldson can do it, i have my eye on Crown Princess Victoria of Sweeden, OR her younger sister Princess Madeline. Or Princess Caroline of MONACO!!! :eek: SHE is GOURGEOUS!!!

and Welshi, im sure your not the only girl out there with dibs on William :) I know about 100 of them :p

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
Hey, If Mary Donaldson can do it, i have my eye on Crown Princess Victoria of Sweeden, OR her younger sister Princess Madeline. Or Princess Caroline of MONACO!!! :eek: SHE is GOURGEOUS!!!
tell you what...you marry them and ill marry will's and then welshi can be will'd mistress and ill be yours and we'll all have our own little secrets and be royal in some way cos welshi can marry harry to make up for me marrying will

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky

and Welshi, im sure your not the only girl out there with dibs on William :) I know about 100 of them :p
*sticks hand up* me being one of those 100. lol He is so gorgeous that boy!

Harry is pretty gorgeous too, but William is Crown Prince, which makes him all the more delicious!

How sweet was Prince Frederik's speech!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)