Randomness (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
*sticks hand up* me being one of those 100. lol He is so gorgeous that boy!

Harry is pretty gorgeous too, but William is Crown Prince, which makes him all the more delicious!

How sweet was Prince Frederik's speech!
MMHMM!!!:p i wanna be the queen!ill fight u for him...grrrr :chainsaw:

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
i wanna be the king... i'd change my lasta name to kong just for shits and giggles... haha... i can imagine it now... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
Originally posted by cmaddogz
i wanna be the king... i'd change my lasta name to kong just for shits and giggles... haha... i can imagine it now... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
do you look like a giant ape? cos that'd be cool!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
yep... see when i was a wee teenager, i shave my body completely, entirely, no hair... i did this continously, so now - "my body is a jungleland"... so yes - i am an ape! and i'm 6'4" so, theoretically a "big" ape...

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
i am! i'm six foot four!!! (not down there FOOLS - that'd suck)... but in all truth, yes - my height is six foot four inches! what's so hard ot believe about that?

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Originally posted by meggy_moo
tell you what...you marry them and ill marry will's and then welshi can be will'd mistress and ill be yours and we'll all have our own little secrets and be royal in some way cos welshi can marry harry to make up for me marrying will
and all our children will be inbred! and i don't care which will i'm shagging, sparky or royal, cos will is lookin FINE in his avatar today...

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
Originally posted by welshi
and all our children will be inbred! and i don't care which will i'm shagging, sparky or royal, cos will is lookin FINE in his avatar today...
watch out will(s)!!! welshi's comin after you! lol...yeah...we'll all have spastic children that look like camilla parker bowles

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
watch out will(s)!!! welshi's comin after you! lol...yeah...we'll all have spastic children that look like camilla parker bowles
well hopefully wills i shall be comin BEFORE you, would be v. disappointed were it otherwise...he he he, there's a gutter pun to satisfy even carson's filthy mind... where is that boy? haven't heard from him in a few days, normally he's trawling the forums 24/7

Last edited:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
oi, you gotta fight me for will (will sparky that is) coz I'm the one he's married to! :p

well hopefully wills i shall be comin BEFORE you, would be v. disappointed were it otherwise
*applauds* very good come back. woooooops!

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Shagging Sparky? did i miss something?

Originally posted by grk_styl
oi, you gotta fight me for will (will sparky that is) coz I'm the one he's married to! :p
Awww... shes getting defensive :)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Will, meggy and welshi were fighting each other for Will (Prince William that is), but then welshi made the funny comment that you were looking damn fine in your av. (Which, by the way, I think Eric Bana looks like Jesus :p ) So she'd shag either u or Prince Will, it didn't both her

yeah will...your a wanted man...they're gonna take turns. you have no say what so ever!
like i said, welshi's gotta ask me for permission first. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)