Raw Marks for Band 6? (1 Viewer)

VicariousLife

HSC
What was SOR2's raw mark for a band 6 last year?
And guestimations as to this year?

M4N1

HSC
Not sure about this but I thought SOR I didn't align too well, so you have to probably get close to 45/50 for a HSC mark band 6. What do you think a band 6 cutoff will be?

D94

HSC
N/A
Who knows, maybe scaling and aligning might be different this year. Was the paper harder?
I think it was a bit more ambiguous, but I wouldn't say harder. A couple of MC were questionable, the short answer in S1 didn't have a quote, or something to reference, so it had to be spot on, S2 was based only on the individual/group, so it felt as if you were repeating yourself in 2 of the 3 parts, the extended had fairly reasonable quotes, but the question associated with it seemed to go off on a tangent.

jamesfirst

HSC
Who knows, maybe scaling and aligning might be different this year. Was the paper harder?
It was considering that short answer response only focused on 1 area (15 marks on 1 area).

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
It was considering that short answer response only focused on 1 area (15 marks on 1 area).
Yeah, that was complete BS. All three I could've chosen from were significant person. :/

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
why do you write like that. Does it take to long to write one and for? the last '4' doesn't even make sense.
Fuck i h8 that shit
Too*
Sig figure was the only one I was shit at. :(

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
I think it was a bit more ambiguous, but I wouldn't say harder. A couple of MC were questionable, the short answer in S1 didn't have a quote, or something to reference, so it had to be spot on, S2 was based only on the individual/group, so it felt as if you were repeating yourself in 2 of the 3 parts, the extended had fairly reasonable quotes, but the question associated with it seemed to go off on a tangent.
no
both s1 short answers were very ambiguous

2nd one forced u to make ur own inquiries and conclusions (ie make a logical guess)
so fuckin stupid

kev-is-red

HSC
N/A
Considering that the average for the MC and short answers will be significantly lower than last year (I imagine the multiple choice average will be at least 3 marks lower than last year, while the short answers will probably be 3-5 marks lower), does that mean the Raw Mark cut off for band 6 will around 77-79/100 for SOR II?

smartalec

HSC
not really. i thought the essay's were easier than last year especially peace. (not saying i did any good in it though)
i think.

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
not really. i thought the essay's were easier than last year especially peace. (not saying i did any good in it though)
i think.
no they were bout the same

s 3 this time round was slightly harder

and section 1 dumped all over last years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)