raw marks? (1 Viewer)

williamc

HSC
lionking1191 said:
performance generally vary very little from year to year. of course you don't know what mark will get you band 6, thats why you have predictions.

yeah and that, contrary to data from past hscs, is actually useful...
Mate can you please shut the fuck up and never post again on this forums.

lionking1191

HSC
williamc said:
Mate can you please shut the fuck up and never post again on this forums.
was that a request? if you were more sweet about it i might consider it.

Pud09

HSC
can someone help me please......my ranks were pretty ordinary but i studied my ass off over STUVAC and i feel like ive done pretty well in the exams so far (business nd english)..so how much will my end mark be determined by my bad ranks?

plz help anyone....ppl who have been in the same situation would b great lol

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
Pud09 said:
can someone help me please......my ranks were pretty ordinary but i studied my ass off over STUVAC and i feel like ive done pretty well in the exams so far (business nd english)..so how much will my end mark be determined by my bad ranks?

plz help anyone....ppl who have been in the same situation would b great lol

its half half....umm cnt b bothered getting into the nitty gritty...but if ur coming last..then the person that comes last u get his exam mark as ur moderated mark and plus ur exam mark = ur hsc mark...its really complicated but never to late....just try ur best...

and in regards to willam c, ur just lost...no1 here was posting based on accuracy it was just estimation. and ur whole concept of leaving and exam very confident well thats open to alot of intepretation as personality traits do differ...people feel differently...RATHER I WOULD ARGUE HAVING A BREIF IDEA OF RAW MARKS AND HOW THEY ARE ALLIGNED IS ALOT MORE BENEFICAL!!!!!!

what u said is to subjective of a measure

AND!!!! seeing as though we can all identify a trend!!!! then therefore this measure is more objective...e.g. i think i got this in the essay plus this in mulitple e.t.c

god!!!!!...rather than us learning the content..mayb u shuld go learn the real world...as in my observation it apparent that u will inevitably fail

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)