• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ready for trials? (1 Viewer)

sinist4

HSC
i've got alot the do, dunno if i'll be ready for english and physics but i should be ready for, which are math, I.T and Bio
good luck for the trial ppl :p (onli doing 10 units LOL, lazy-ness)

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
HELL NO!!!!. . .ive hardly had time with all my assignments/essays/holiday work my teachers set for me.

Frm wk 1 - wk 4 next term, i know i have an speech and collage to do for english, a in class essay for legal studies and another assesment for geo.

*sigh* i dunno what im going to do, there just isn't any time....im freaking out here. . . . .

Riviet

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
SAMEEEEEEEEE:burn:

I'm trying to finish off one right now. But it's not working.
I get distracted so easily.
So how much did you end up doing seeing as it's just about the end of the day. ;)

Last edited:

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
I've done a bit of study, not an enormous amount as yet. I'm hopeful that I'll get more done, and that the rest will come from just reading over stuff. (I have a good short term memory for a lot of school stuff, thank god.) My main worry is 3U Maths, which I went terribly in during half-yearlies, so I'm going to have to knuckle down and learn those formulae.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
i had no assignments these holidays.... but shitloads of homework :(

i hadn't done much homework or study at all.... I felt guilty when I couldnt sleep this morning, so I got up at 2am and studied all this morning...

no where near ready :(

Nat_nat

No...im not ready at all
I had nothing to do these holidays except and EE2 major work and i havent even done that .... im so screwed

vg_woz_here

HSC
lol i havent been doin much study....thats y i want to go back to school coz then im more "in the mood" to study...lolll....

my trials are in week 3 n 4 :( 5 out of 7 exams are in week3...lollllllllllll

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
i've been averaging approx. 8 hours of study per day?

so around 88 hours.. minus 6 hours .. for not studying one day and just going to tuition and school physics lesson. .

studied about 82 hours or so. not enough though =/

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
i've been averaging approx. 8 hours of study per day?

so around 88 hours.. minus 6 hours .. for not studying one day and just going to tuition and school physics lesson. .

studied about 82 hours or so. not enough though =/
haha freak kent, you're making me feel badddddd :(

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
i get that a lot dennis .. haha reason why i study so much is that it gets a lot of crap off my mind that id prefer not to think about. Focus is good. ^^

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
i get that a lot dennis .. haha reason why i study so much is that it gets a lot of crap off my mind that id prefer not to think about. Focus is good. ^^
haha yeah thats what i usually do - good ol` hitler lolz.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
passion89 said:
Damn straight! Now...if only I can think like you...
quite easy aactually ... turn music on.. make sure NO-ONE .. NO-ONE or NOTHING disturbs ur train of thought .. and dive into ur work. make sure u have bottles of water there as well! saves u the time of having to walk to kitchen and get distracted by television!

passion89

HSC
shinji said:
quite easy aactually ... turn music on.. make sure NO-ONE .. NO-ONE or NOTHING disturbs ur train of thought .. and dive into ur work. make sure u have bottles of water there as well! saves u the time of having to walk to kitchen and get distracted by television!
Haha yeah the 50 000 empty bottles of water on my desk make me distracted even more...coz u know...more toilet time...haha

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
passion89 said:
Haha yeah the 50 000 empty bottles of water on my desk make me distracted even more...coz u know...more toilet time...haha
..read in teh toilet? thats what i do when i need to do a #2 in teh toilet. lol XD

Riviet

HSC
N/A
shinji said:
..read in teh toilet? thats what i do when i need to do a #2 in teh toilet. lol XD
Yeah I admit that I do that as well. I guess there's the mentality of "must make the most of going to the toilet for study". :D

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
passion89 said:
haha Shinji's #1 tip for studying during the HSC - Study while you're excreting :p
OF COURSE! despite the fact that u smell something u don't really wanna smell while studying .. haha. and u could get water all over ur book while washing hands .. but oh well!
such is life :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)