• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ready for trials? (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
OF COURSE! despite the fact that u smell something u don't really wanna smell while studying .. haha. and u could get water all over ur book while washing hands .. but oh well!
such is life :)
Riviet said:
Yeah I admit that I do that as well. I guess there's the mentality of "must make the most of going to the toilet for study". :D
yeah ... i didn't need to know that!
you people are weird :p

meg_1_2_3_4_5

HSC
.ben said:
I broke my wrist, and wasted 4 weeks of the 5 I had to study for the trials.

Yeah i know wat its like- 2 knee reconstructions this year means that either i study in pain or high on panadeine forte. Trials should be a hoot:)

4DOGS

HSC
shinji said:
i've been averaging approx. 8 hours of study per day?

so around 88 hours.. minus 6 hours .. for not studying one day and just going to tuition and school physics lesson. .

studied about 82 hours or so. not enough though =/
mate ur a nerd. u do 82 hours of study and r on here posting comments all the time. do u get up 2 anything else in the holidays.

as for me well i have done some study but not as much as i would hav liked. i have had 2 many distractions like parties and then getting up feelin seedy and not wanting to study. well ill still get 80% + for the trials which i would be happy with :)

vg_woz_here

HSC
lollllllll u r prob the same as me!...getting distracted....going out on most days....tv..msn...music...food....lollll....i cant be stuffed to study all the time...its tooo boring

X

xeuyrawp

pLuvia said:
Maths 3u - Going to start some past papers tomorrow, brushed up on some topics
Maths 4u - Been through one past paper :(
Japanese - Haven't done anything yet, and seeing as HSC speaking is soon, I'm in trouble, for Jap Ext anyway :(
Chemistry - Done summaries with all core modules, quarter through Indust. Chem dot points. Done some practice questions, pretty god with this subject. And also finished chemistry assessment task
English - Done nothing, have to finish assessment

So overall, not good :(
The moment when I went to the Japanese Extension speaking exam, when I walked into the school (North Sydney Boys?), and noticed that everybody except my year group was fluently conversing in Japanese, was the moment when I freaked out. That being said, the difference between my raw and scaled mark was enormous. Just learn your texts as well as you can, and you'll be fine.

Edit: At the very least, be thankful that it's improving your Japanese. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

taki999

HSC
^ Rob your a fob??

okay pplz so can someone pplz post the trial timetable? Or school didnt supply it.....sighz

yayaya good luck for trials people. Be happy dont stress too much! :D

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
4DOGS said:
mate ur a nerd. u do 82 hours of study and r on here posting comments all the time. do u get up 2 anything else in the holidays.

as for me well i have done some study but not as much as i would hav liked. i have had 2 many distractions like parties and then getting up feelin seedy and not wanting to study. well ill still get 80% + for the trials which i would be happy with :)
yeah i am a nerd and i don't give a crap what you say.

So what if i haven't done anything else these past holidays? Do you even know me? Do you even have the knowledge of what i do all day huh?
posting comments all the time
.. if i was posting on here all the time, i wouldn't get any work done would i now? baka.

So don't even try to criticise me about what i do. I don't give a shit what you think. To me, your just one random on the internet that i have to put up with.

Oh, and to some people, their education is more important than going out to party all the time. ANd how do you possibly claim that you'll get 80+ for sure if you are too lazy to do any study, etc etc?
You only get out what you put in, idiot.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
its not all study mate.. u need to go outside and go to a few parties

4DOGS

HSC
mate settle down i asked u one question. far out brussle sporout.
its an endurance rance any way i am slowly building up to the hsc. u cant be stressed out all the time. i like a bit of variation in my life. mates are more important to have in life than an education. i would rather be happy than at home bored out of my mind well thats just me.

i think an appolagy is warent thankyou!

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
4dogs ur a dumb shit. do you know how to spell? no? did u read ur posts above, they're hilarious.

4dogs said:
mates are more important to have in life than an education
a lot of ppl don't share ur retarded theory, and u must accept that, and move on instead of criticizing the people who decide to put in the hard work.

Last edited:

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
you must be pretty dumb as well then. You can't even spell 'your'.

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
well it's an abbreviation, nothing to do with grammar.

plus the notion that u think i can't spell 'your' is pretty stupid.

EDIT: yeah and people who claim to get 'good' results w/out studying are more often than not nerds in disguise.

Last edited:

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
i just assumed it.. well you do have a picture of dragon ball z as your avatar, so what do you expect

4DOGS

HSC
vanush said:
well it's an abbreviation, nothing to do with grammar.

plus the notion that u think i can't spell 'your' is pretty stupid.

EDIT: yeah and people who claim to get 'good' results w/out studying are more often than not nerds in disguise.
i never said i wasnt a nerd, well i am not one and i never said that i didnt do any study. hmmm i think you need to take a good hard look at what has been said before. i hate people who just say stuff that isnt true about me.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
4DOGS said:
mate settle down i asked u one question. far out brussle sporout.
its an endurance rance any way i am slowly building up to the hsc. u cant be stressed out all the time. i like a bit of variation in my life. mates are more important to have in life than an education. i would rather be happy than at home bored out of my mind well thats just me.
Oh and btw, i never noticed any quotation marks in your "question" .. and hence, there is no quetsion that you are referring to.

i think an appolagy is warent thankyou!
well guess what? i do value my friends before education.
My friends know that i am studying to get a good mark, and they respect that.

And you know what, if they didn't respect me for trying to get a good mark, then i wouldn't consider them to be my friends. Do you know why? because they wouldn't be understanding of how i feel and supporting me to achieve my goals.

Yeah so what if it was just 1 question? i just hate those who assume crap about me. A bit of a contradiction to your last post don't you think huh?

i hate people who just say stuff that isnt true about me.
when you said this
your assuming that my whole life revolves around study and the computer. well guess what, that ain't true so shove it where the sun don't shine.

and i don't owe you no apology, it's common nettiqute sense to write properly.

In reply to sando: I do have breaks these holidays so don't assume that i don't. i never said that i didn't have any breaks these holidays did i?

Last edited:
P

pLuvia

If you have a problem with another member please use the PM function before this thread gets closed ;)

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
I know some people might make fun of nerds and people who always talk about the HSC.

But trust me, you don't realise until you actually do the HSC, just how important it really is to study and think about your future.

that's if you're thinking of having a career or something :)

passion89

HSC
I just finished a few assignments but I still need to get started on two other assessment tasks PLUS some more study before the trials come around.
It shall be done!!! (I hope)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)