Realisation of the amount that could have been done (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
I think everyone that doesn't need, nor want Mathematics should just drop to general now. Easy marks..
or just drop maths altogether. You don't want general math's scaling

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
riproot, i'm not asian, i'm white, i do mathematics 2u do you think I should drop to general? I'll prob won't need it for uni. (but it does look better in the uni interview - shows that you went for higher maths).
Uni interview?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Many courses have interviews as an entry requirement. Depending on the field, Maths may or may not create a better impression.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
or just drop maths altogether. You don't want general math's scaling
gen maths is my minimum that i need. I need those 2units, (only doing 11 units all up). lol there is an applied course for maths but thats lol. I keep thinking i'll do better in gen because you're vsing more noobs instead of more pros.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Many courses have interviews as an entry requirement. Depending on the field, Maths may or may not create a better impression.
well UTS said for I.T that 2 unit of mathematics is assumed, and MX1 is recommend. But i know as a fact that I.T doesn't require any maths. (I asked some uni students there, and they said there is hardly any maths involved) (its really just a look and shine requirement I think).

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
well UTS said for I.T that 2 unit of mathematics is assumed, and MX1 is recommend. But i know as a fact that I.T doesn't require any maths. (I asked some uni students there, and they said there is hardly any maths involved) (its really just a look and shine requirement I think).
If it says it's assumed knowledge than do it. Whether or not you think you'll need it.
Also, it's to separate the hard working, smart people, from the dumbass general kids. No offence. That's just how it works. I have nothing against general people. Except some at my school, which I have lots against.

Aquablack

Banned
HSC
If it says it's assumed knowledge than do it. Whether or not you think you'll need it.
Also, it's to separate the hard working, smart people, from the dumbass general kids. No offence. That's just how it works. I have nothing against general people. Except some at my school, which I have lots against.
Assumed knowledge means NOTHING. Dont argue.

Aquablack

Banned
HSC
meh I've came this far, I may as well just finish this once and for all. 200% effort from here onwards.
careful not to burn out, it will happen if you work too hard regardless of how motivated you are

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
careful not to burn out, it will happen if you work too hard regardless of how motivated you are
yeah but then once you finish bring out u'll realise how much time you wasted and start picking up speed again lol (with stress of course)

Aquablack

Banned
HSC
yeah but then once you finish bring out u'll realise how much time you wasted and start picking up speed again lol (with stress of course)
nah u get to the point where u dont care anymore, not matter how determined you are

wrecking

derp.
HSC
relax. i did jack all last summer holidays & survived.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
nah u get to the point where u dont care anymore, not matter how determined you are
well i'm gona push my self like there's no tomorrow. I'm going to dump all temptations of distractions, and just floor and flaunt it. :)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I remember last year that I went through a huge funk and dull period when I thought about all the wasted time just lazing around, watching TV and going out to places; but I considered those things important and was simply the way things went. Don't feel bad if you're not using all your time to the best of its uses... you are human if you're not always at the desk.

funnytomato

HSC
I remember last year that I went through a huge funk and dull period when I thought about all the wasted time just lazing around, watching TV and going out to places; but I considered those things important and was simply the way things went. Don't feel bad if you're not using all your time to the best of its uses... you are human if you're not always at the desk.
+1 Don't get too stressed out. Just do what you could manage to do.

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
Just get into the rhythm of things, and you'll find it's easier to break cycles of procrastination when you fall into them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)