Regrets? (1 Viewer)

Sarebs

HSC
Okay so school is almost over... What do you all regret?

For me... it's not studying enough. And foolishly thinking I couldn't become the subject of gossip weeks before the end of school...

Arowana21

HSC
N/A
many people will feel like this.

DW, now that u have realised this(self reflection), just study your hardest, so that at the end of HSC exam, u will feel as if u have put every effort u had, all the study u can do, so that u will feel satisfied.

Many, people still dont realise this, and continue to now, until they finally see their UAI released, and complain about "Why is my UAI so low..."

i guess u were one of those people that liked having fun and bludged etc, but u know at this time, is still not too late :)

Good luck

raniaaa

:)
HSC
screwing myself over in trials after studying hard all year :(

untouchablecuz

HSC
doing no english all year

leaving scholarship applications to the last minute

studying too hard in year 11 and significantly less in year 12

hairspray

HSC
-Not studying enough
-Not taking maths seriously
-Dropping Community and Family Studies
-Only having 11 units for the HSC
-Joining facebook
-3 hour phone conversations every friday night...
-Not eating properly during the trials

The list can go on forever...

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
my biggest regret is not applying for selective at the end of yr 7 >_<

• studying way too hard in yr 11 & doing shit all in yr 12
  • procrastinating too much
  • not studying enough
  • wasting my holidays
  • not eating properly
  • subject selection. ideally this is what i would've done if it were possible: standard english, 2u maths, economics, legal, chemistry, modern history, history extension

HSC
- Not studying as much as i could have. I regret this the most. I wish SOO badly i could go back to the start of year 12.
- Being so damn unorganised.
- Not paying attention in business studies.
- CRAMMING! ALWAYS CRAMMING! FOR EVERY ASSESSMENT! ARGHHH.
- Doing jack in the summer holidays. >_<

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
Not so much regrets but more things I wish I could have done. Like another viva voce for music about Van Morrison's album Astral Weeks, or a few (well actually like ten) more portraits for my Body of Work for art.
I'm delighted with how both those subjects went though. I loved my pieces and my viva for music and I really did learn so much this year about connecting with music, and creating my body of work for Visual Arts was the most creative experience of my life and I could not be happier with how all my artworks turned out.

Maybe part of me regrets not paying enough attention to Maths.
But it's Maths and quite frankly Maths and I have never really gotten along all that great anyway. It's just that kind of subject. However, I'm glad I didn't drop the it. It's the only subject of mine which I can't argue with or use evidence to support my answers, which is, in a way, somewhat refreshing amongst all my other subjects.

I don't even regret changing schools for a whole week and a half at the beginning of year 11. I eventually went back to my school (the one I left and am at now) and felt extremely lucky to be at such a wonderful school with familiar teachers who are supportive and friends who I love (no matter how often people bag out our school and even if we are pretty low ranked).

Johanist

HSC
Soo.. many regrets and im not even in my hsc year..

1. Not going on exchange
2. Not changing Schools
3. Not participating in school activities
4. Not doing a language for Prelim..
5. Wasting my Junior years on gaming when I should of went to exchange.. oh wait thats 1..
6. Doing Extension English for Prelim..Picked it as a filler.. didn't want to do those shotty ceramics and stuff.. worst 1unit ever..
7. Not doing Hospitality or any good TVET Course..
8. Making a lot of enemies throughout Junior years..
but ye.. shit happens..

thebrightside

HSC
Feeling like I could've done so much better... effing up trials, assessments etc...

Dropping German continuers at the start of year 11 and changing to modern history which I dropped at the end of prelim anyway.

Doing subjects like maths and chem. Idk, I guess its understandable because in year 10 I was so sure I was going to do vet science but I'm just not logical.

Everything seems fine at the time but I regret it all later.

q3thefish

HSC
Soo.. many regrets and im not even in my hsc year..

1. Not going on exchange
2. Not changing Schools
3. Not participating in school activities
4. Not doing a language for Prelim..
5. Wasting my Junior years on gaming when I should of went to exchange.. oh wait thats 1..
6. Doing Extension English for Prelim..Picked it as a filler.. didn't want to do those shotty ceramics and stuff.. worst 1unit ever..
7. Not doing Hospitality or any good TVET Course..
8. Making a lot of enemies throughout Junior years..
but ye.. shit happens..
So dramatic with all the ellipses ahah. I'm imaginin some kid gettin all teary while typing this down rofl

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I only regret not putting in more of an effort in my English trials.

That's about it :)

jet

Banned
HSC
Not starting my cosmology major project until 2.5 weeks before it's due. I'm gonna have a tough first week of the hols.

I don't regret much else really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)