Religion& curiosity-Hinduism anyone? (1 Viewer)

rate this thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
A High Way Man said:
Umm, I'm a Brahmin, which means I'm a part of greatest and most wise caste in all of Hinduism.

So there.
and in australia u're a shitcunt indian who cant get any. In conclusion good sir, go back to india.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Enteebee said:
and in australia u're a shitcunt indian who cant get any. In conclusion good sir, go back to india.
:( it's true, maybe i will go back one day and teach after my tertiary edumification and when im older

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
A High Way Man said:
:( it's true, maybe i will go back one day and teach after my tertiary edumification and when im older
I actually really like india, it seems like a great country with awesome people... I plan to go there the year after I finish uni. I'm hopeful that india can balance out China as asia becomes the economic power hub of the globe ^_^

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
-kadz- said:
Islam is the truth.
please

no religion is the truth
they're all too biased and tainted by humans, all those religious priest dudes letting power go to their heads and deciding what is right or wrong then claiming that "god" said so
pffsh
like god cares and who are you to say that you know what god rkns is right or wrong? who do you think you are? stupid priests

anyway my point is, no religion can tell you the exact truth for there is no truth, it is all about interpretation and people interpret religions in sooo many different ways its not funny thus no one really gets a concrete answer.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
it depnds on how you see it love,
you can't justify that all religions are biased and tainted, of course they will not allowed 'bad' behaviour as religions help outline whats right and not
politics gets to peoples heads too

you do journeys right? ppl encounter the same journey but it'll affect each individual depending on their upbringing..
therefore people can interpret all they like cause it's based on previous experience<3

wasupdog

HSC
hindusim = have golden showers = have showers with cow piss = then eat cow shit.

chrisitanity/judaisim/islam = there is only one god. there is no lord to worship but god.

hinduism started as truly a monotheistic religion which over the course of time has become monotheistic and henotheistic and finally evolved into what is today a purely polytheistic religion.

hinduism= believing in one god -----> believing in infinite gods -----> praying to humans idols and worshiping cows.

M

Muhammad pbuh

-kadz- said:
Islam is the truth.
Fellow submitter, I must confess.

I was trolling you guys big time with the qua'ran. Massive prank gone too far where i exploited your simple minds to achieve my own personal goals. Remember what I wrote? It is permissble to lie and Allah will not hold it against you. I also like how you later incorporated it into your sharia law. Some of you sneaky people must have been onto me.

My friend can enlighten you. I apologise for misleading you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fibVhjBcJuA

AjMB

HSC
Hinduism is basically a word the British applied to Indian religion during the colonial period...in reality, there are hundreds of different indian religions, ranging from really crude polytheistic idol worship and ritualism, to atheistic and monistic philosophy (No spirits or gods or afterlife, just philosophy concerning the human condition).

trao06

HSC
Here's what I understand of Hindu philosophy.. I'm going to try my best to put this into words!

- Belief in a universal God, and that all religions essentially work together. Many Hindus are, to some extent, unitarians. There are also several deities that are also worshipped, sort of with statuses as 'God's messengers' (I don't know how else to say it!) although they are also sometimes referred to as Gods.
- A belief that people are essentially good - there is no hell, only heaven, and there are no sins that exceed God's love.
- An open belief regarding the form God takes. There's nothing that really defines this.. some believe in a human form, while others believe in a spiritual form.
- Everybody is divine, and God is everywhere.
- A belief in Karma - action & response.
- Belief in reincarnation.
- Acknowledgement of the importance of service.
- Heavy importance and significance of family & elders.
- Importance in learning and knowledge.

Hmm okay I tried my best haha! I don't know everything, though.. this is just what I understand of it. I think lots of Hindu beliefs are very much open to interpretation.

zammitm1

HSC
ive never understood why so many hindustanis work at burwood hungry jacks.... i mean.... do they only serve the chicken burgers or what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)