Remembered my latest ranks. Need ATAR Estimate. Thanks. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoshX87

HSC
I seriously wish you were true with this point. Sadly I don't believe you. I'm actually a nice guy and get shit due to liking AFL. They just don't have time to see the true me. A normal average guy.

:cry:
I personally don't like AFL, but i don't care if someone does or not. What is this magical sport everyone at your school plays? If its so great and if no one plays AFL, you may as well play that. It's really hard to play most sports a lone, so you may as well play one with others. Trust me, you won't like it too much at first, but as long as you contribute to the game, you'll enjoy it.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
ha funny. NO ONE CARES OF ME. I KNOW IT ALREADY.

THOUGHT YOU WILL ALL BE HAPPY. WON'T SOMEONE KILLING THEMSELVES MEAN EXTRA ATAR POINTS.
You need to teach yourself to be strong. No one is physically hurting you, maybe emotionally, so the best thing you can do is ignore them.
No counsellors, no nothing will help you. They don't know what you're feeling, only you do, and only you can overcome it.

the_one_1

HSC
I personally don't like AFL, but i don't care if someone does or not. What is this magical sport everyone at your school plays? If its so great and if no one plays AFL, you may as well play that. It's really hard to play most sports a lone, so you may as well play one with others. Trust me, you won't like it too much at first, but as long as you contribute to the game, you'll enjoy it.
As I said... I'M ISOLATED DUE TO LIKING AFL BECAUSE EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF ME LIKING IT. I SERIOUSLY JUST TAKE THE BALL TO THE PARK ALL BY MY SELF AND KICK THE BALL AROUND SOMETIMES. BECAUSE 1. ONLY CHILD 2. NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME 3. NO ONE LIKES AFL AND CALLS IT GAY.

GO TO A GAME. I DARE ALL OF YOU... YOU WILL SERIOUSLY BE HOOKED.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
try ur hardest and get into uni w/e

make new friends there

profit!?!?!

the_one_1

HSC
You need to teach yourself to be strong. No one is physically hurting you, maybe emotionally, so the best thing you can do is ignore them.
No counsellors, no nothing will help you. They don't know what you're feeling, only you do, and only you can overcome it.
I can't change anything. People need to change the way they treat me. Again i'm an average normal guy who likes AFL. No one looks at me as unique, maybe all of you need to...

now anyone know the train timetables so i can try and do this suicide thing.

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
As I said... I'M ISOLATED DUE TO LIKING AFL BECAUSE EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF ME LIKING IT. I SERIOUSLY JUST TAKE THE BALL TO THE PARK ALL BY MY SELF AND KICK THE BALL AROUND SOMETIMES. BECAUSE 1. ONLY CHILD 2. NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME 3. NO ONE LIKES AFL AND CALLS IT GAY.

I could never like a sport that still gives a point for missing the goal.

the_one_1

HSC
try ur hardest and get into uni w/e

make new friends there

profit!?!?!
ha funny... try being someone who people isolate because they look at you differently due to your likes (AFL) get the feeling you have no friends and become shy to others.

thus, not able to make new friends.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
I can't change anything. People need to change the way they treat me. Again i'm an average normal guy who likes AFL. No one looks at me as unique, maybe all of you need to...

Dude you don't even see these people anymore. You'll leave school, meet new people who don't treat you like shit.

But don't provoke them like you did with us.

the_one_1

HSC
I could never like a sport that still gives a point for missing the goal.
They only give a point because it makes a dent on the score board. In AFL a point is nothing the goals make a huge difference. Why don't you try kicking from 50 metres out to get a goal. Its difficult.

Now again anyone know the train timetables so i can do this suicide thing

the_one_1

HSC
Dude you don't even see these people anymore. You'll leave school, meet new people who don't treat you like shit.

But don't provoke them like you did with us.
try being someone who people isolate because they look at you differently due to your likes (AFL) get the feeling you have no friends and become shy to others.

the_one_1

HSC
Haha could have made a perfect life story for my belonging short story. oh well, doesn't matter now because i won't be alive in a while from now.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
ha funny... try being someone who people isolate because they look at you differently due to your likes (AFL) get the feeling you have no friends and become shy to others.

If you're being serious, most of us are willing to become your friend...

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC

I can't give you anymore advice except to stop being such a little bitch.
Seriously just grow up, the world is a tough place and I can guarantee you that there are a lot more people out there that have it worse than what you do. Be thankful for what you do have and stop being an attention seeking little bitch.

KoshX87

HSC

I've only gone to one soccer game in my life and the people watching are mostly annoying, loud over stupid things (rather than for cheering their team) and they leave a mess everywhere on the stands. I'm assuming its like this with most other sports.

But seriously just study. Its the only thing that can help you this very moment. I know your nervous, its hard for me to sleep nowadays too, trying to organise myself in my head and everything, but the best thing to do is remove yourself from the internet (hyprocritic of me i know), but that protects you from one of the biggest distractions. If Studies of Religion is your only subject, you can just focus on just that. I'm not familiar with the formal of that but if there are short answers, just make sure you've look and tried questions from last few hsc papers. Don't give. The past is the past and if those people have been unkind to your liking of a sport, that won't change tomorrow. You can only hope to leave that place and go to university and start anew, with better chances of friends.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC

if possible can u avoid the inner west line? thanks

the people at ur school are weird LOL

the_one_1

HSC
I've only gone to one soccer game in my life and the people watching are mostly annoying, loud over stupid things (rather than for cheering their team) and they leave a mess everywhere on the stands. I'm assuming its like this with most other sports.

But seriously just study. Its the only thing that can help you this very moment. I know your nervous, its hard for me to sleep nowadays too, trying to organise myself in my head and everything, but the best thing to do is remove yourself from the internet (hyprocritic of me i know), but that protects you from one of the biggest distractions. If Studies of Religion is your only subject, you can just focus on just that. I'm not familiar with the formal of that but if there are short answers, just make sure you've look and tried questions from last few hsc papers. Don't give. The past is the past and if those people have been unkind to your liking of a sport, that won't change tomorrow. You can only hope to leave that place and go to university and start anew, with better chances of friends.
Well with how things have been now with AFL. You seriously think it will change. I doubt it.

KoshX87

HSC
Well with how things have been now with AFL. You seriously think it will change. I doubt it.
The last resort you have if you think everything will work is the police, because if they are bullying you constantly that's how their personality is and apparently people like that make friends where you live, and not normal people like you. Is there any way you can just not think about this? The more you think about this worse you will feel. Please do not hurt yourself or try to suicide, because at least i care. If anyone tells you, your stupid for playing AFL, then they are just retarded. There are many solutions to this, but first finish hsc in the next 3 days. Make it through that. Then try to find a new hobby for yourself. Video games could work, but they're addictive and can ruin your life. Maybe if possible, you could move to somewhere else. I don't know. Don't suicide now if anything. You've gone to school for your whole life you can remember. Finish the HSC and get a job and start your life. You will probably never see the people who isolate you or dislike your sports after that last exam and you can just go to university, feeling happy that you didn't do anything like suicide.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
The last resort you have if you think everything will work is the police, because if they are bullying you constantly that's how their personality is and apparently people like that make friends where you live, and not normal people like you. Is there any way you can just not think about this? The more you think about this worse you will feel. Please do not hurt yourself or try to suicide, because at least i care. If anyone tells you, your stupid for playing AFL, then they are just retarded. There are many solutions to this, but first finish hsc in the next 3 days. Make it through that. Then try to find a new hobby for yourself. Video games could work, but they're addictive and can ruin your life. Maybe if possible, you could move to somewhere else. I don't know. Don't suicide now if anything. You've gone to school for your whole life you can remember. Finish the HSC and get a job and start your life. You will probably never see the people who isolate you or dislike your sports after that last exam and you can just go to university, feeling happy that you didn't do anything like suicide.
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)