Remembered my latest ranks. Need ATAR Estimate. Thanks. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
My parents give me shit also. Teachers at school and counsellors don't do anything. I'm alone have no one at all. No friends because of all this AFL shit i'm getting.

My life is shit. I'm literally crying right now. NO ONE CAN SEE IT BUT I AM. :cry:

No one... No one cares any more :cry:
You couldn't be more wrong!
No one cared in the first place :)

the_one_1

HSC
You couldn't be more wrong!
No one cared in the first place :)
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS ALWAYS CARED FOR ME BEFORE. I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE HSC WAS A TIME WHERE PEOPLE HELP EACH OTHER. ITS COMPLETE STRESS.

IM DYING OVER HERE AND SERIOUSLY KNOW NONE OF YOU WILL CARE IF I DO KILL MYSELF.

I WILL PUT A LETTER ON MYSELF SAYING DUE TO EVERYONE ON THE BORED OF STUDIES FORUM SITE AND JUMP OF A CLIFF.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS ALWAYS CARED FOR ME BEFORE. I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE HSC WAS A TIME WHERE PEOPLE HELP EACH OTHER. ITS COMPLETE STRESS.

IM DYING OVER HERE AND SERIOUSLY KNOW NONE OF YOU WILL CARE IF I DO KILL MYSELF.

I WILL PUT A LETTER ON MYSELF SAYING DUE TO EVERYONE ON THE BORED OF STUDIES FORUM SITE AND JUMP OF A CLIFF.
Don't kill yourself. That's extremely selfish. As much as you think there aren't people who care, there are, and you would leave them in so much pain and suffering.

There are ways to deal with depression.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Being an only child usually makes study 10x easier, with no-one to distract you. You don't know what its like having a sister that sings 24/7 and keeps telling you bs from school that you honestly don't care about.
omg this +1

No one cares anymore...

dont be an attention whore

inb4onsmh

KoshX87

HSC
My parents give me shit also. Teachers at school and counsellors don't do anything. I'm alone have no one at all. No friends because of all this AFL shit i'm getting.

My life is shit. I'm literally crying right now. NO ONE CAN SEE IT BUT I AM. :cry:

No one... No one cares any more :cry:
* parents giving you shit doesn't mean they don't love you. They probably the same feeling as you except they think being angry at you will make you do better. Often parents get stressed cause of financial etc reasons and this could lead to them not showing how much they actually love you.
* If teachers and counselors don't do anything, then there is something wrong with the place you live, cause they are not doing their job. I don't see how playing AFL can make people dislike you. I'm sure 95% of people honestly don't care about what sports you like as long as your personality is good
* I can't really help you much. All I can really give you are pixels over the internet and advice, and I'm your age, with obviously much less experiences than you have, so I can only give you poor advice. Additionally, I can't make people like you - only you can achieve that. I'm pretty sure there's something else about you preventing you from making friendships with others and really, to belong (as from what i've learn after my tutor kept telling me), you have to sacrifice parts of your self to achieve belonging. Maybe you have to do things you yourself are uncomfortable with.
* If you really want to get the highest ATAR possible with your ranks you should just get down and study. (so should i lol). Every 0.05 atar is quite a lot of difference. If you get 1 more mark in every subject your ATAR could go up by like 1 entire point. If you still have any exams, just try to destroy them. Study hard, and use as many resources as you can. Don't tell yourself you can't, because estimates are estimates; they can be significantly incorrect.

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
Don't kill yourself. That's extremely selfish. As much as you think there aren't people who care, there are, and you would leave them in so much pain and suffering.

Said like a true woman, sadly you're right though.

the_one_1

HSC

ha funny. NO ONE CARES OF ME. I KNOW IT ALREADY.

THOUGHT YOU WILL ALL BE HAPPY. WON'T SOMEONE KILLING THEMSELVES MEAN EXTRA ATAR POINTS.

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC

THOUGHT YOU WILL ALL BE HAPPY. WON'T SOMEONE KILLING THEMSELVES MEAN EXTRA ATAR POINTS.
Considering you were already below us, it makes no difference to our ATAR's.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC

Seriously dude. People do care. But you can't abuse them when they give you advice that you don't like.

the_one_1

HSC
* parents giving you shit doesn't mean they don't love you. They probably the same feeling as you except they think being angry at you will make you do better. Often parents get stressed cause of financial etc reasons and this could lead to them not showing how much they actually love you.
* If teachers and counselors don't do anything, then there is something wrong with the place you live, cause they are not doing their job. I don't see how playing AFL can make people dislike you. I'm sure 95% of people honestly don't care about what sports you like as long as your personality is good
* I can't really help you much. All I can really give you are pixels over the internet and advice, and I'm your age, with obviously much less experiences than you have, so I can only give you poor advice. Additionally, I can't make people like you - only you can achieve that. I'm pretty sure there's something else about you preventing you from making friendships with others and really, to belong (as from what i've learn after my tutor kept telling me), you have to sacrifice parts of your self to achieve belonging. Maybe you have to do things you yourself are uncomfortable with.
* If you really want to get the highest ATAR possible with your ranks you should just get down and study. (so should i lol). Every 0.05 atar is quite a lot of difference. If you get 1 more mark in every subject your ATAR could go up by like 1 entire point. If you still have any exams, just try to destroy them. Study hard, and use as many resources as you can. Don't tell yourself you can't, because estimates are estimates; they can be significantly incorrect.
I seriously wish you were true with this point. Sadly I don't believe you. I'm actually a nice guy and get shit due to liking AFL. They just don't have time to see the true me. A normal average guy.

:cry:

the_one_1

HSC
now back to the note blaming the Bored of Studies forums for my death...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)