Reputation or scholarship? (2 Viewers)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm so confused; somehow I cannot connect this with the rest of the thread...

izzy88

HSC
I would give preference to what university you really want to go to (and course) rather than the money (if the money isnt completely necessary). My sister was going to go to USYD (arts/law) but got offered the $6,000 scholarship to anu and took that (basically on a whim for the money, she hadn't even been down to anu to look around at all)...after a year she decided she didn't really like Canberra/anu and transferred to USYD. It was fine to transfer, but I guess my advice is to think about where you really want to be rather than being swayed by the money.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I would give preference to what university you really want to go to (and course) rather than the money (if the money isnt completely necessary). My sister was going to go to USYD (arts/law) but got offered the $6,000 scholarship to anu and took that (basically on a whim for the money, she hadn't even been down to anu to look around at all)...after a year she decided she didn't really like Canberra/anu and transferred to USYD. It was fine to transfer, but I guess my advice is to think about where you really want to be rather than being swayed by the money.
+1. Well said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)