resiting economics trial exam :( (1 Viewer)

AnandDNA

HSC
Anyone else in the same positon of having to resit an alternate eco trial exam because their was a breach in security in the CSSA paper or sumthing :(

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Anyone else in the same positon of having to resit an alternate eco trial exam because their was a breach in security in the CSSA paper or sumthing :(
What happened? Is it only for your school?

megan22

HSC
aww, what?
better not have to.

what happened to it anyway?

AnandDNA

HSC
idk my teacher called at home and said there was a 'compromise in security'. Apparently it affects all catholic schools but i think its up to the teahcer if they want to set an alternate exam. But the thing is i was going to finish my exams on thurs and have a 5 day break till tues but now im going to finsih eco on monday and start school again on tuesday :( :( :( :(

megan22

HSC
idk my teacher called at home and said there was a 'compromise in security'. Apparently it affects all catholic schools but i think its up to the teahcer if they want to set an alternate exam. But the thing is i was going to finish my exams on thurs and have a 5 day break till tues but now im going to finsih eco on monday and start school again on tuesday :( :( :( :(
thats fucked =|
better not have to do it. im meant to finish thursday too, damnit.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Haha Eddy heard about this. So what now? Is CSSA going to make another exam in 6 days or you doing the Independent paper?

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Yeah this is sooooooo gay ==''

have to sit for an alternate on monday :mad1:

the thing is, i reckon i actually went pretty good in the actual paper + studied heaps for it, and i had maths2u on the same day so had to compensate study time for 2u just for eco...

AnandDNA

HSC
i think our teacher is going to make one. hasnt the independant paper already been sat yet??

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
It should be all, because the incident happend at some other school and we have to do an alternate exam, so im guessing all the schools that did the CSSA paper have to resit...

regalia

HSC
omg i studied my heart out for that exam and i hav to re-sit it next monday?!? i hope not!

HSC
What exactly does a breach in security mean? A CSSA person leaked the questions somewhere or what? My teacher is too lazy to make us sit it again. Anyways I'm goin away on hols after exams so I won't be able to do it anyway :)

truestar92

HSC
i dont understand what you mean by 'compromise in security' ?? explain someone?
two of my teachers wrote that trial exam and i didnt see a thing wrong with it !
except apparently there was an error in the wording on that tariff MC question idk but i do know for sure that our school is not re-sitting the trial exam

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
probably might just read over my notes on sunday

cbf studying hardcore for this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)