Results countdown (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dp624

HSC
lyounamu said:
38 hours 1 minute (seconds? it's 0)
OK, now I think you clock might actually be off. YOu posted this 2 mins ago but there's a 5 min gap
Mine is 37 hrs 56m 25s

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
danz90 said:
Yeah, good idea... but my fone actually shows the SMS (Or at least a big chunk of it) on the screen when its received, for a few seconds. So as soon as I look at the screen, I'll immediately see:

BOS NSW HSC 2008
EngAdv xx xx
Bio xx xx

And it'll just kill it for me. Internet's the way to go..
same for me, regarding phone showin msg

but i set my phone to 'beep' for 2 secs as msg tone, so as soon as i get that, i'll try online

(PS No one else better be SMSing me at 5:30-6am!!!!, which would set a fals alarm!)

iEdd

HSC
I think there's an auto-failsafe in that somehow. Firstly, to text you that early, then they must also be after results.

If you are on msn, they won't be texting to say "get on msn" because you will already be there.

If they are texting you to say the results are out, then you will think the beep is BOS telling you the results are out, so either way you log in and check.

I think the only false alarm would be an emergency, like someone dying... In which case it's kinda more important than a "false alarm". :D

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
i will be at my mates when results come through
all nighter, hopefully will be sober enough to use his computer and check.

expect mass random bos comments.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Best way to see results is online...the server is generally quite reliable and fast in amidst the traffic chaos...

Expect a total meltdown of the boredofstudies server in the morning, so it might best to stay away from the forums at least until the afternoon unless you're extremely patient...

Last edited:

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
risole91 said:
i will be at my mates when results come through
all nighter, hopefully will be sober enough to use his computer and check.

expect mass random bos comments.
lol, schweet

proringz

HSC
Pwnage101 said:
do they work on excel 03, or do they need 07?
According to the file type, they are 97-2003, which will work on Excel 03 and 07 either way.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Trebla said:
Best way to see results is online...the server is generally quite reliable and fast in amidst the traffic chaos...

Expect a total meltdown of the boredofstudies server in the morning, so it might best to stay away from the forums at least until the afternoon unless you're extremely patient...
Happens every year during that period of time =S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)