Results (1 Viewer)

Cheap Thrills

HSC
So has any of those wonderfully smart computer people figured out how to access our results early again, like last semester???

empirestrike

HSC
I regret to inform you that they have fixed it. I used i for 4 semesters. It was this:
*Go to platformweb -click on exam results. *In the url, delete everything after /pweb_stud/ -insert semesterresults.asp after it
It doesn't work now because they have renamed the page to the one we used to access early. So there is no way to view the proper page early which is what used to work.​

Cheap Thrills

HSC
That sucks...well why can't they hurry up then? Heaps of other unis have already released their results.

Ah well. Shit happens hey.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
That sucks...well why can't they hurry up then? Heaps of other unis have already released their results.

Ah well. Shit happens hey.

ahh yeah, its good to be back...no wait i take that back :p

as for results, bugger, this uni stinks, why did some punk have to dob it in, how else did they find out our little trick, ahh, i remember last semester everyone was able to access there results exactly 1 week before official release, seeing they are releasing it on mysr, it means we needa come up with another trick to make it work...

dont take my word for it...heheh

isjongood

HSC
ahh yeah, its good to be back...no wait i take that back :p

as for results, bugger, this uni stinks, why did some punk have to dob it in, how else did they find out our little trick, ahh, i remember last semester everyone was able to access there results exactly 1 week before official release, seeing they are releasing it on mysr, it means we needa come up with another trick to make it work...

dont take my word for it...heheh
I'm pretty sure they look up UWS in google from time to time, and as this forum is sort of the most active non UWS forum it makes sense that they look here. I'm not sure why you say the uni stinks could you explain? If you mean the IT crew are incompetent I agree with that....

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure they look up UWS in google from time to time, and as this forum is sort of the most active non UWS forum it makes sense that they look here. I'm not sure why you say the uni stinks could you explain? If you mean the IT crew are incompetent I agree with that....

hmm yea, ur probably right ay? shit, did i say to much before, nah, someone else above me actually put the link up, so thats enough said haha.

ohwell, do you know a trick that might work this time?

and i say the uni stinks in general, especially the IT, they suck monkey balls! lol

people think UWS means u went shit, but i say its: U went Super :p

but nonetheless, its a hole down there...lol

Lara1986

HSC
People have figured out how to get them early on mysr before. I'm pretty sure to work the mysr page had to be open but they've made it unavailable at the moment so I don't think it'll work

Lara1986

HSC
If anyone knows how feel free to share :)

MySR is open but it's the same as last semester from memory - only showing up the actual results from first semester, but not showing up anything else or your GPA so you can't see if you passed everything.

So anyone computer wizz know how to find out? Cause i'm assuming that since they've blocked the GPA etc the results have been uploaded.

isjongood

HSC
hmm yea, ur probably right ay? shit, did i say to much before, nah, someone else above me actually put the link up, so thats enough said haha.

ohwell, do you know a trick that might work this time?

and i say the uni stinks in general, especially the IT, they suck monkey balls! lol

people think UWS means u went shit, but i say its: U went Super :p

but nonetheless, its a hole down there...lol
So... your saying that every staff member, every student, every degree, every research funded project, every building, every tree and anything else touched by the concept of the uni UWS stinks? Man if you ask me thats a pretty tall generalization.

People think UWS "means you went shit" because of the uni's higher intake of students, so the logical conclusion is, lower intake requirements = shit students right? Well no, there are always the less capable students getting in, but there are also the high performers. After a few years in a degree the low performers get filtered out and really all your left with is the high performers.

In psychology for instance the aggregate mark cutoff for honors is 80 this year, a gpa of around 6.5. Do you think students with a gpa of at least 6.5 are shit? or Super :p? (guessing that means retarded)

The stinkiest thing about UWS isn't really the underperforming first/second year students its the attitude perpetuated by people like you, it makes a person at UWS either staff or student feel shamed or inferior.

Kind of reminds me of the general attitude that North Sydney has about Western Sydney hmmm, but I've had enough and I'm not putting up with that bullshit anymore, you can say that management at UWS suck or some other system, but saying that UWS proper sucks is to me, a personal insult.

As for the Results cheat, well I'm pretty sure the uni are on pretty high alert this time, it's pretty bad to leave a loophole. Though I'm not saying I'm not eager to find out (I'm waiting to see if i'm accepted into honors).

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
So... your saying that every staff member, every student, every degree, every research funded project, every building, every tree and anything else touched by the concept of the uni UWS stinks? Man if you ask me thats a pretty tall generalization.

People think UWS "means you went shit" because of the uni's higher intake of students, so the logical conclusion is, lower intake requirements = shit students right? Well no, there are always the less capable students getting in, but there are also the high performers. After a few years in a degree the low performers get filtered out and really all your left with is the high performers.

In psychology for instance the aggregate mark cutoff for honors is 80 this year, a gpa of around 6.5. Do you think students with a gpa of at least 6.5 are shit? or Super :p? (guessing that means retarded)

The stinkiest thing about UWS isn't really the underperforming first/second year students its the attitude perpetuated by people like you, it makes a person at UWS either staff or student feel shamed or inferior.

Kind of reminds me of the general attitude that North Sydney has about Western Sydney hmmm, but I've had enough and I'm not putting up with that bullshit anymore, you can say that management at UWS suck or some other system, but saying that UWS proper sucks is to me, a personal insult.

As for the Results cheat, well I'm pretty sure the uni are on pretty high alert this time, it's pretty bad to leave a loophole. Though I'm not saying I'm not eager to find out (I'm waiting to see if i'm accepted into honors).

dude relax! chill out, take a breather, you can think whatever you want, i love UWS like a nigga loves crack, no need to get all defensive about it, i was juz playin thats all, however that doesnt change my opinion of the uni and its a bigger insult for me coz i go there! haha oh darn shame huh? now dont feel ashamed about it, no need to attack with me all this stuff ur saying, juz dont stress about it, i was being sarcastic saying it stinks, cant you tell???

anyway, lets leave that for now, do you know when they send if your accepted into honours or not? coz i too am waiting for an email like that, however im concerned since i badly screwed up this semester, im prob going to fail more then one sub, i dont know, unless they scale i have no clue, and yeah im worried that my results will bring me down and make me miss out, which will suck.

let me know when you get your email about it ok?

but as for the results, i think theres a way, im sure of it, juz needa computer whiz to tell us :hammer:

isjongood

HSC
dude relax! chill out, take a breather, you can think whatever you want, i love UWS like a nigga loves crack, no need to get all defensive about it, i was juz playin thats all, however that doesnt change my opinion of the uni and its a bigger insult for me coz i go there! haha oh darn shame huh? now dont feel ashamed about it, no need to attack with me all this stuff ur saying, juz dont stress about it, i was being sarcastic saying it stinks, cant you tell???

anyway, lets leave that for now, do you know when they send if your accepted into honours or not? coz i too am waiting for an email like that, however im concerned since i badly screwed up this semester, im prob going to fail more then one sub, i dont know, unless they scale i have no clue, and yeah im worried that my results will bring me down and make me miss out, which will suck.

let me know when you get your email about it ok?

but as for the results, i think theres a way, im sure of it, juz needa computer whiz to tell us :hammer:
Yea, sorry if I seem a bit angsty but I think alot of the problems at UWS are the result of self depreciation, from staff and students, so to fix those problems everyone needs to learn to love the uni and hate the problems.

I thought they were going to notify me a week ago about honours, but nothin so far :cry: , are you in third year by any chance cos man I felt so unmotivated this semester and my standards sorta slipped (third year burnout?) but I should be ok for honours, it's the dam wait :angry:

I'll let you know how it goes, what are you waiting for?

edit: oh and the results aren't up yet at least for maths and psych, I had a word with some staff people probably next week.

Last edited:

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Yea, sorry if I seem a bit angsty but I think alot of the problems at UWS are the result of self depreciation, from staff and students, so to fix those problems everyone needs to learn to love the uni and hate the problems.

I thought they were going to notify me a week ago about honours, but nothin so far :cry: , are you in third year by any chance cos man I felt so unmotivated this semester and my standards sorta slipped (third year burnout?) but I should be ok for honours, it's the dam wait :angry:

I'll let you know how it goes, what are you waiting for?

edit: oh and the results aren't up yet at least for maths and psych, I had a word with some staff people probably next week.

hey no prob, yeah, uws have had alot of problems, the one that bothers me most is the parking, its soo tight and crap, i dont know where all the money goes, they say they fix parking but ive noticed they limited alot of it and turned the yellow ones into blue ones, soo shit i think..

anyway, i agree, im in the same state as u, i was goin so well, till i screwed up at the end of third year, dont u jus hate it when that happens? haha sucked in for me i guess

im waiting for honours eligibility email, i gota feeling i wont be making it and ill prob miss out and fall short.

so are you saying the results havent been uploaded yet?

darn! i just wish i could see mine now so i dont have to stress less, ive never been so worried this much in my daymm life lol.

isjongood

HSC
hey no prob, yeah, uws have had alot of problems, the one that bothers me most is the parking, its soo tight and crap, i dont know where all the money goes, they say they fix parking but ive noticed they limited alot of it and turned the yellow ones into blue ones, soo shit i think..

anyway, i agree, im in the same state as u, i was goin so well, till i screwed up at the end of third year, dont u jus hate it when that happens? haha sucked in for me i guess

im waiting for honours eligibility email, i gota feeling i wont be making it and ill prob miss out and fall short.

so are you saying the results havent been uploaded yet?

darn! i just wish i could see mine now so i dont have to stress less, ive never been so worried this much in my daymm life lol.
Parking is a big prob, and I'm yet to know why it is so hard to fix. That's something the hive should help out with, not voicing our complaint (its obvious) so much as finding out what the prob is.

I've heard from Maths and psych staff that the results are not up yet, they are probably going up next week.

You might be in luck, I did hear that some courses didn't use the third year last semester results, and did you know they are using aggregate marks now? Might inflate your score nicely if you've been screwed out of a few d/hd's

Anyhow goodluck with it

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
You might be in luck, I did hear that some courses didn't use the third year last semester results, and did you know they are using aggregate marks now? Might inflate your score nicely if you've been screwed out of a few d/hd's
Yeah, I've heard this as well, that they're using an averaged mark instead of GPA cutoff....would be good for those who've just missed out on D's or HD's in the past.

I'm happy to wait until the 10th this time around...thinking about it makes me feel ill right now.

isjongood

HSC
Yeah, I've heard this as well, that they're using an averaged mark instead of GPA cutoff....would be good for those who've just missed out on D's or HD's in the past.

I'm happy to wait until the 10th this time around...thinking about it makes me feel ill right now.
I think there are plenty of ill feelings going around this semester.... (good luck tho)

EDIT: for anyone that cares I just got a call confirming that I will be offered a place in honours!!!! :) :) (pending of course I pass my undergrad)

Last edited:

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
I think there are plenty of ill feelings going around this semester.... (good luck tho)

EDIT: for anyone that cares I just got a call confirming that I will be offered a place in honours!!!! :) :) (pending of course I pass my undergrad)

you got a call to get notified about it??? i thought they send you an email and i thought it was after the results come in? meh maybe for your course its different then mine, ohwell, im tryin to log on my student email, but the shit wont work...thats uws for ya, incompetent pieces of trash....arraghh screw the IT staff there, why wont the email work???

i want to check it to see if i got a confirmation like you, but now i have no freakin clue coz the email page wont load...keeps getting page error, see for yourself if it works...it should work later tonight though...if it doesnt, serious problem with this uni in general ahaha....

wait a minute, i just noticed platform web wont work either, or mysr, or anything??? thats jus great....:mad:

Kai7918

HSC
N/A
that probably dosent work coz they r having some maintainance....may b putting our results up on pweb n mysr

i sent an email frm my student email n it was working :|

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
that probably dosent work coz they r having some maintainance....may b putting our results up on pweb n mysr

i sent an email frm my student email n it was working :|

when did you send an email from student email? did you send just now or a while ago?

i cant even open the email page to log in lol

but your probably right, its maybe maintenance, but they usually inform us about it via email before hand, dont they?

meh, typical...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)