Returning to School. Term 3. (1 Viewer)

cerys

because i can.
HSC
I returned to school today, unfortunately for me.

doopsta786

HSC
heaps nervousfor the trails but otherwise glad to see my friends and not have to study all day school is kinda a break from studying for me :)

mckensara

HSC
Argh, im really annoyed with myself all that 'holiday study planning' went to waste as i didnt even do more the 3 hours per day (planned like 6 minimum), so i guess its gonna be intense studyyingg from noww on.. hopefullyy :read:,, other then that can't wait to be back at school =D meet all my friends, but the thought of trialls in 20 days is killing me.:spzz:

20 days!
TRY SIX DAYS

sigh.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I feel really, really nervous. I feel sick to my stomach just thinking about the trials, and it's not even the actual HSC exams yet.

mr_robato

HSC
A very un-productive day.

Most of the physics period was blown away because of year assembly. English teacher was sick [away]. Math we were given a practice questions booklet, did half, the rest of the time i spent/getting swearing/sworn/cursing/cursed at/by the bloke next to me :p Quite hilarious, I must've called him a "Dik'ed" (pronounced the way written) at least a dozen times, the rest was mum-joke-exchange :p

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm going to be spammed in every subject from week 3 for all my preliminary subjects with assessments and heaps of work (basically at least 2 assessments due per fortnight until week 9)... all this while I have the Maths 2U+3U trials happening...

Preliminary marks... >_< SUFFER!!! :lol:

Mainoyi

HSC
neva studied in the holidays...
gonna die on my trials.....:bomb:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Got 4U maths and Mod B exam back today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)