Rewards after HSC (1 Viewer)

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
When he goes around a round-about, he thinks of the centripetal force and calculates it in his mind - so he is scared of the distraction.
When I was on my L's I almost went through a red light because I was busy doing a differentiation problem in my head. Let's just say my dearest mother was not pleased.

Magical Kebab

HSC
shit all for me i think. But isn't the reward just getting into the course you desire, or are you guys studying for ur parents lol?

lauren-c

HSC
Uni Grad
I got told a good result was the reward in itself... god darn it... should of pretended I wasn't at all intrinsically motivated ahha
I guess my 92.15 atar felt pretty good, but $$ would of been great.

A friend got offered any car of her choice if she got over 90... she didnt even try!
and another will get a new car if she gets in the 90s or if in the 80s her parents will split the cost of a second hand.

inJust

HSC
This is what my parents would say to me.

98+: A "Congratulations".
96-97: "Wanna clap?"
95: "I paid 13 years worth of school fees for this?"
<94: *Opens a big ol' can of ass whoppin'*

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
i have question on Polynomials, please help!!

Q: When a polynomial is divided by (2x+1)(x-3), the remainder is 3x - 1. What is the remainder when the polynomial is divided by (2x+1)?
Wrong place to post...

Division identity form,

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Wrong place to post...

Division identity form,

So...put it in the P(x)=(2x...-1 form then use remainder theorem to find the remainder? So if it was divide by (x-3) instead, it would be subbing in 3 in the first equation and get 8?

Last edited:

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
i have question on Polynomials, please help!!

Q: When a polynomial is divided by (2x+1)(x-3), the remainder is 3x - 1. What is the remainder when the polynomial is divided by (2x+1)?
Wrong place to post...

Division identity form,

So...put it in the P(x)=(2x...-1 form then use remainder theorem to find the remainder? So if it was divide by (x-3) instead, it would be subbing in 3 in the first equation and get 8?
Shoo off back to the maths forum!! :p

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Yes, but do you understand the theory behind it? Why I did it?

gleeek

HSC
95+ a trip to Paris and self fulfillment.

Oh and scaring the shiz out of my younger sister since she will have the pressure to beat me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)