Rewards from parents (1 Viewer)

kirstyanne-xx

HSC
rather be smart than rich
u appreciate life more

I'm the same, that's why I don't really mind my parents just being proud of me rather than forking out 20K for a new car.

Plus; smart = uni = good job = rich. Lol.

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
get into uni and you have a place to stay, dont get into uni go find your own home

we have no son

crazybea

HSC
N/A
This, but part time with included uni... Though a while ago they said if I get a 99 atar they would buy me a car...so I bought my own.
lmao

i get stuff (best not 2 say on this forum though)

just praying i get 97 :'(

M

MichelleV

My brother and I had a deal that If I can get above 80 in all my subjects he'll buy me a Nintendo DS thingy :p
We had the same bet for the school cert...but maths ruined me :(

I don't even know what I'll do with a DS honestly.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Reward from parents, really? The ultimate reward is satisfaction, it's over. You can spend what-ever time you want.

Last edited:

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Not really a reward, but, my parents bought me a Macbook Pro for uni after my hsc last year. Well....They took my desktop computer from my wardrobe that I had put their myself for the duration of year 12. They then put it in their computer room and claimed it as their own :mad:. Hence, I demanded a MBP in return. Lol.

Last edited:

jamesfirst

HSC
Im 18 actually. My parents said they will buy me icecream if I get an atar of above 80
lol.

You were telling me off for saying that I was getting a state rank (which I didn't) and being first in class (which I am not).

Sort your issues out first man.

suling

HSC
I can't believe people get stuff. I got nothing..and didn't expect anything either. :/

pwettigurl

HSC
My parents promised me a car and a trip around Europe:)
I miss Europe..haven't been there in awhile...

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
rather be smart than rich
u appreciate life more
wrong, if you're smart you realise how shit the world is and you can never strike up intelligent and meaningful conversations with your peers, who are more interested in Jersey Shore etc

dudsmlc

HSC
85+ a new laptop. On this board 85 may seem like nothing :)P), but it if I get there it will only be just. This is also me busting my ass trying to achieve this result If I get below, well maybe I'll just buy it myself XD

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)