HSC
I cried.

Maths was supposed to be 97 not 87

bio was meant to be 95 not 86

Chem was meant to be 94 not 91

SOR was meant to be 92 not 86

Fml. :(

nope.

You have to pay $5 for a check as well (you HAVE to)
Then $5.50 for all raw marks or something.
Then $16 for English
Then $32 for the papers.
Fair enough if that's what u were aiming for.

No need for regret, ur in uni for idk what course cos u won't say lol...

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Im annoyed at my religion mark because i made a silly mistake and i mean i still got 85 but i am pissed as my average was 95. How can i get over this, i dont want to be like the op and still be bitter about it :S

deswa1

HSC
Realise you can't change it whether you're pissed or not so move on and try to enjoy uni etc. from now on-> THAT you can change, not what happened in the past. (and BTW, the 95% average doesn't mean much because your school might have just marked easily)

J18134

HSC
Im annoyed at my religion mark because i made a silly mistake and i mean i still got 85 but i am pissed as my average was 95. How can i get over this, i dont want to be like the op and still be bitter about it :S
You grow up and realise how insignificant the HSC is in the broader scale of life.

At the end of the day if your religion mark contributed to your atar getting you into your course you wanted then nothing to be annoyed about. If its didnt still nothing to get angry about as theres enough pathways to get to what you want.

And yeah the 95% average at school means sweet fuck all. Your cohort for the subject and/or overall cohort was obviously weaker than waht the school marked you.

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Realise you can't change it whether you're pissed or not so move on and try to enjoy uni etc. from now on-> THAT you can change, not what happened in the past. (and BTW, the 95% average doesn't mean much because your school might have just marked easily)
thanks! And I actually checked, i made a mistake, but yeah I can't change it now

Cheesecake_a

HSC
You grow up and realise how insignificant the HSC is in the broader scale of life.

At the end of the day if your religion mark contributed to your atar getting you into your course you wanted then nothing to be annoyed about. If its didnt still nothing to get angry about as theres enough pathways to get to what you want.

And yeah the 95% average at school means sweet fuck all. Your cohort for the subject and/or overall cohort was obviously weaker than waht the school marked you.
Thankyou.

And yes I spoke to my teacher about it and he is a very experienced marker (also did hsc marking) and he said he did not inflate my marks, he is very honest with marking. Personally my work was well done compared to others, however i checked my exam and i did make a silly mistake.

But as you said, you move on and I have enough to get into the course I want, but i still hope to get in and don't want to be too confident.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)