roc tha block tour (1 Viewer)

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
funky_a said:
Come to think of it, it'll be totally funny to see someone get insanely dressed up
It will be until you realise that you are paying to watch them perform.

HSC
Grobus said:
It will be until you realise that you are paying to watch them perform.

112 usually wear normal shirts with leather jackets and jeans....is that getting insanely dressed up?

i think actual rappers and R&B singers don't usually go overboard with the whole hip hop dressing thing (except image reliant rappers, ie, 50 cent, eminem, chingy etc) it's mostly wiggas who go overboard.

Last edited:

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
YAY 112! their bascially the only reason im going. For that whole...30mins on stage.

HSC
funky_a said:
YAY 112! their bascially the only reason im going. For that whole...30mins on stage.

same

first time i found out about the concert

friend: hey chris r u goin to that concert with ja rule and chingy

me: umm no

friend: also um mario winans and 112 i think

me: 112!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where do get tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
LOL
I heard about it on the hot30..i think. but i kinda missed everything until it came to JA RULE and i was like "beh, went to his already" and then a fews after its like "feat BLAH BLAH 112" and then its like "oooo thatll be cool!"

hiphophorray123- which section did u buy

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
That picture is about 7 or 8 years old now, so fluro pants arent as fashionable among the taste deprived.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
OK! FOR ALL WHO GOT DANCEFLOOR TIX!
whos going heaps early? like....waaaaay b4 the doors open?

2rko

HSC
whats waaaay before ... like 10 in the morning? ... 2 in the afternoon??

HSC
i dont think i can because myfriend might be working and wants to go at like 6:30...the doors open at 5:30...im the one that bought the ticket for him! :mad:

2rko

HSC
in a way ... its good its on a weekday cause if it was on a weekend ... more people would have nothing to do and be there earlier

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
it's crap cos everyone has school and/or work on weekdays. not that i'm going. but yeh..

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
2rko said:
whats waaaay before ... like 10 in the morning? ... 2 in the afternoon??
Like, 1am ish. I dont want to go that early but my friend would hate me forever if we dont get a good spot. AND WE BETTER cos im missing the second day of uni for waiting and doing nothing.

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
fabolous and mario winans have pulled out, anyone returning tickets?

HSC
wtf they pulled out WTF???????? wheres the proof can you show us where you read this or is this just a rumor.....im going mainly for 112 so at least they haven't pulled out...i'm sure they'll find some buddies otherwise they'll probably just make their sets longer.

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
http://www.rocthablock.com.au

PRESS RELEASE: Roc Tha Block Tour 2005 announces a change in line up

February 17th 2005 – Promoters today announced that there would be a change in the line up of the opening acts for the upcoming Roc Tha Block tour set to play across Australia starting later this month.

Urban stars Twista will join headliners Ja Rule, Chingy and 112 in Brisbane, Sydney, Perth and Melbourne, and Nitty will perform in Sydney, Perth and Melbourne. Fabolous and Mario Winans, will no longer be performing on the tour.

HSC
TWISTA OMFG YAYYYYYYYY YAYYYYYYYYYY AYYYYYYAYAYAYAYAAYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AYYYYYYYYYYYY AYAYAYAY im so fkn excited now oh thats so cool 112 will prob perform 'dont hate me' then coz it features twista. COOOOOOL

112 and twista rule

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)