Rock Music! (1 Viewer)

GJ_JOE

blood brother
oh cool...
judging from your other post (fav song at the moment), i didn't think you'd like it...

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
yeah i heard the best "rock song" the other day.

it was called Sker boi or something really really cool by this girl called avril lavinge.

she is too much of a punk!!

all those ties, and skate boards.. woah.. so hardcore hey

N

newfoundglory

if u liked glassjaw, check out these bands, they are sort of not the same as glassjaw, but still kinda heavy and screamo style. FINCH, The USED, A Static Lullaby, Thrice, Poison The Well. Finch are the pick out of those bands but:D

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Originally posted by newfoundglory
if u liked glassjaw, check out these bands, they are sort of not the same as glassjaw, but still kinda heavy and screamo style. FINCH, The USED, A Static Lullaby, Thrice, Poison The Well. Finch are the pick out of those bands but:D
cool, i was gonna get the used's album two days ago but couldn't find it anywhere, so i got our lady peace's new one

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
Originally posted by neo_o
R & B is TERRIBLE though...jeez a bunch of talentless mongoloids grabbing thier crotches and talking (as opposed to singing) about how often they root;\

dont get me started on pop or canto pop ;\ [/B]
not all rnb is about that kinda image only some well some. Most of these sogns have good lyrics going with them and good musics. You should downlaod song by avant, tamia, nu flava these artisits put meanign to they songs

canto pop you referign to hk pop?

i dont really like rock music that much seems to be getting in too much and i dunno what the ehck they screamign they lungs abt newais

Last edited:
HSC
Originally posted by sukiyaki

not all rnb is about that kinda image only some well some. Most of these sogns have good lyrics going with them and good musics. You should downlaod song by avant, tamia, nu flava these artisits put meanign to they songs

canto pop you referign to chinki music?

i dont really like rock music that much seems to be getting in too much and i dunno what the ehck they screamign they lungs abt newais
is it necessary to say "chinki"?

N

newfoundglory

dude if you want THE USED cd go to Resist Records in Newtown on Australia Strett, thats if u live in NSW near sydney, ahah otherwise this is pointless. or u can get it off the net somewhere, try the Resist web site, i dunno what it is but search for RESIST RECORDS, later dude

HSC
Originally posted by sukiyaki

okay i changed it ...sorry~ abt dat
Well it depends if you were being insulting on purpose....which you probably weren't

I guess it was more tongue in cheek....

So doesn't matter...

GJ_JOE

blood brother
thanks NFG, though i'll just try Utopia Records in the city, they have everything! +its right in front of town hall station

i downloaded "Awake" by FInch, i like it :cool:

Last edited:
N

newfoundglory

if u dig FINCH, d/l the song "Love to Hate, Hate to me" by A STATIC LULLABY, it blew my nuts off its so gnarly, cya chief. and yeah Utopia is pretty darn good as is RESIST. fuck d/l some SENSES FAIL aswell, while ur there get more FINCH, and more STATIC LULLABY, and shit music with screaming is good, d/l some IRRELEVANT, get some GRADE, fuck im excited i better stop, bye

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
bloody annoyng rock music trend

has anyone else noticed (you'd have to be dead, under a rock, at the bottom of a pit, on another planet, six years ago not to) the hard guitar-driven rock music revival, filled with bands that all sound the same and have progressively shorter and shorter names, most of which start with "the"???

- the white stripes
- the strokes
- the vines
- the D4
- jet

see what i mean? it's bloody annoying.

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
AVRIL LAVINGE man.. shes tooooooooooooooooo goood

NOT

ps the VINES SUCK ASS

FIEVEL

How about go back to the 70's..... Deep Purple. One of the greatest bands in the history of man kind. Ritchie Blackmore was far ahead of his time.

Other great players - Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen, Joe Satriani.. the list goes on...

don't listen to all that mainstream stuff. no good at all

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
after reading 7 pages of good stuff i was surprised to find noone mentioned the classics like the Beatles. Plus you cant go past some good baroque music when studying/sleeping

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)