RolePlay Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

sab13562

HSC
[Irrelevant but I just reread this entire thread. Really fun and brought back some good HSC memories. It's a shame we never truly finished it. Also, wow, 29 k views!?!? Crazy!]

sab13562

HSC
[Irrelevant but I just reread this entire thread. Really fun and brought back some good HSC memories. It's a shame we never truly finished it. Also, wow, 29 k views!?!? Crazy!]
[Was a pleasure working with you all and having fun during HSC exam times :) ]

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
[It really is fun. Those short few days were very memorable. If you ever want to give it another try again, feel free to hop back in.]

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
you know, @O01x (Edit: That was a mistake, so I don't mean any hard feelings to retract my statement - but, I was talking about @Anaya R instead. Wait, is @O01x female?!) reminds me ALOT of Kang Hwi from Limit Breaker, that guy's hilarious! (And I just realised that you're female, so it doesn't make much sense, but the personality is still there none-the-less):
View attachment 34118
Yeah, there was a time where I thought @Anaya R was a guy, and then forgot who was which role and confused her for @O01x

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Just as a heads up everyone, if I'm apart of a good idea, I like to go over it again and try and edit it in word. Because it may be a potentially good book. I'm loving it, so I'm doing that right now, so let us keep up the narrative from yesterday! If I ever do turn it into a book, I'll give all main characters royalties and credit (main characters only, anyone that barges in will only be added to the list of the situation allows it, and they can become main characters over time through a natural progression).
Currently, there are most likely 4-5?
AlSO, I've got 5 main story arcs in my head since I couldn't stop thinking about it last night, and a new character that I'll have to control through *--*'s.

Just as a fair warning, this is going to be a somewhat dark modern/fantasy story, with many LoveCraftian elements (since that's how it started, and I would like it to continue).
I accept romance, but don't confuse a character and a person, unless if you're open to confessing, (I'm sure you would prefer to do that in private though, so don't feel pressured to do that here) then do as you please.
*Face palms x1000000000000*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah. I wasn't too sure and was inspired by a webcomic I read where one character has a possessed hand.
BTW my real name is Anaya, but I think I'd like to be called Gia Pannitulli
[I have no idea where this name idea came from still!
ok, that’s enough reactions to the past, I’m just going to keep reading.]

sab13562

HSC
[It really is fun. Those short few days were very memorable. If you ever want to give it another try again, feel free to hop back in.]
[They truly were. I don't mind joining, but it'll be rather inconsistent and I don't want to ruin the flow of the story. Thank you though :). I will be reading your new posts every now and then.]

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
[They truly were. I don't mind joining, but it'll be rather inconsistent and I don't want to ruin the flow of the story. Thank you though :). I will be reading your new posts every now and then.]
[If it gets really exciting, I’d be willing to fill in for your character just like last time. You can catch up just by reading to know we’re all at.]

sab13562

HSC
[If it gets really exciting, I’d be willing to fill in for your character just like last time. You can catch up just by reading to know we’re all at.]
[I think I'll just watch from the sidelines for now. Thx again tho! Also, did you ever end up making our roleplay into a book? I'd be more than happy to do that in my free time if you haven't done so already. Maybe we can even give the story a proper ending instead of the rushed one?]

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
[I think I'll just watch from the sidelines for now. Thx again tho! Also, did you ever end up making our roleplay into a book? I'd be more than happy to do that in my free time if you haven't done so already. Maybe we can even give the story a proper ending instead of the rushed one?]
[I’ve been thinking about properly going back and doing that, so I would definitely love to work on adding the whole thing to a word doc and editing it.

You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to, but if you DO want to, I would much appreciate it if either of us shared it with one another, so that way we can work on it together and faster.

No rush btw, it isn’t so important that it needs commitment.]

sab13562

HSC
[I’ve been thinking about properly going back and doing that, so I would definitely love to work on adding the whole thing to a word doc and editing it.

You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to, but if you DO want to, I would much appreciate it if either of us shared it with one another, so that way we can work on it together and faster.

No rush btw, it isn’t so important that it needs commitment.]
[Yh sure. Maybe we can do a google docs or smth.]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)