RolePlay Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I probably will eventually
Just to see the epic tale + examine my mental state at that time
I totally understand. I myself am having a literal identity crisis here the more I read this.
I think some parts of that me I’m actually deciding to add to myself.

I know it might be a bit strange to ask, but in what direction HAS your mental state developed?
If you don’t want to answer, I understand, but I just want to let you know that you always have the chance to be who you want and have what you want.

[Quick side note: if there’s something that you DON’T want something, surprisingly the thing that most people say is ‘weak’, which is to not pay attention to it, is the solution, since the moment it’s not within YOUR view of existence, it’s no longer something that’s apart of yourself, for things that you don’t pay attention to natural fall off.

Anyways, end rant.]

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Adam notices that Eve's hair is still slightly damp, and goes in a daze from her RADIANT BEAUTY*
*Eve notices Adam's shredded 8 pack and tapered waist, and she accidentally gulps with her eyes fixed on his abs*
You know what, I’m ok with this.

Anaya R

HSC
Sauce: “Konohana Kitan”
I’ve never seen it before.
Me neither. I suppose the gif was cool tho

I know it might be a bit strange to ask, but in what direction HAS your mental state developed?
Back then it was quite all over the place because of lockdown, which had also laid the foundations for some of the poorer study habits I've had in the first year or so in uni. I'm weeding out them now, but my mental state is (hopefully) much better now than it was before. Part of it was having outlets like reading or writing/being creative like in this role play thread.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Me neither. I suppose the gif was cool tho

Back then it was quite all over the place because of lockdown, which had also laid the foundations for some of the poorer study habits I've had in the first year or so in uni. I'm weeding out them now, but my mental state is (hopefully) much better now than it was before. Part of it was having outlets like reading or writing/being creative like in this role play thread.
Although I don’t know the core of who you are right now, I’m sure that you’ll achieve the things you want - I mean that genuinely.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
bruh blank is literally almost 50% of the thread 🤔
Yeah… I was a control freak back then.
Some ideas that Hiva had were cool but just went over my head, like having a spy Hiva soldier that isn’t identified in Heaven right away.
Friends that are secretly enemies, that’s something that obviously has potential.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Before I continue with reading the earlier story we wrote together and finish catching up at last, I have a daydream idea, and I want to share it:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
A young girl is bullied in school again after daily torment throughout the entirety of the previous school year.

She was dreading going back to high school during the holidays, but she told herself that she just has to push through, and once graduation comes, she'd be free.

However, she changed over the course of a year, becoming more and more depressed, while the bullies became more and more narcissistic and malevolent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)