RolePlay Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Eve lies back, hands covering her face. Her wings cover the entire king-sized bed*

sab13562

HSC
"well Eve, I guess my advice would be to actually talk to Adam. You should speak to him directly about how you feel, even if that may be difficult for you. I find the best way to solve a problem is to speak with the other person involved and talk it through together."

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"well Eve, I guess my advice would be to actually talk to Adam. You should speak to him directly about how you feel, even if that may be difficult for you. I find the best way to solve a problem is to speak with the other person involved and talk it through together."
"You don't understand. That approach is too simple for him. He's very complicated, and I know that he regrets meeting me here today... *whispering* Just remember back to the panic attack he had earlier today. "

sab13562

HSC
"You don't understand. That approach is too simple for him. He's very complicated, and I know that he regrets meeting me here today... *whispering* Just remember back to the panic attack he had earlier today. "
"well if thats the case, you gotta break the ice nice and slowly, simple gestures. It may take time to fix, but eventually it will, and be yourself, if he's loved you in two timelines things will definitely get better here as well.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"well if thats the case, you gotta break the ice nice and slowly, simple gestures. It may take time to fix, but eventually it will, and be yourself, if he's loved you in two timelines things will definitely get better here as well.
"Simple gestures... Define simple" *Eve turns head and peaks eyes out of hands towards Sabrina*

sab13562

HSC
"Simple gestures... Define simple" *Eve turns head and peaks eyes out of hands towards Sabrina*
"Well, little things, baby steps, like a smile, or a hug. These things mean a lot even though they may not seem like it, and hopefully he'll eventually open up. Then again, I'm no expert in this topic, but do what you feel is right. I'm sorry I couldn't help you much."

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"Well, little things, baby steps, like a smile, or a hug. These things mean a lot even though they may not seem like it, and hopefully he'll eventually open up. Then again, I'm no expert in this topic, but do what you feel is right. I'm sorry I couldn't help you much."
*Eve thinks back to the time she walked in on Adam in just a towel* "Haaa... I think simple has long since passed!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)