Roll Call: Class of 2018 (2 Viewers)

JSensation

HSC
ooooo, are you ready to vote for the MAMA awards? i hope redvelvet wins best girlgroup :guitar:

mordecia

HSC
N/A
Hey guys & girls, not as smart as most of you bos members here xD slacked off most of highschool :(

Subjects: Maths General 2
English Standard
Business Studies
Senior Science
Information Processes and Technology

Goals: Atar of 82+. UTS. Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Diploma in Information Technology Professional Practice

Good luck everyone hope you get the atar you want :)

Last edited:

I-love-books

HSC
Hey everyone!
I’m currently studying Advanced English, 3u and 4u maths, Chem, bio, modern history and legal studies (thinking about dropping legal as I don’t find the subject interesting. Would it be wise too?)
I’m also practicing for the UMAT as I will like to get into medicine in either usyd or unsw
The yr will be stressful but hopefully all will pay off
Also goodluck to everyone

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey everyone!
I’m currently studying Advanced English, 3u and 4u maths, Chem, bio, modern history and legal studies (thinking about dropping legal as I don’t find the subject interesting. Would it be wise too?)
I’m also practicing for the UMAT as I will like to get into medicine in either usyd or unsw
The yr will be stressful but hopefully all will pay off [emoji4]
Also goodluck to everyone [emoji846][emoji846]
Hey I-love-books, great you have you along for the ride!

You are currently doing 12 units, so dropping legal will free up some time to focus on your remaining 10. If you are not interested in legal, them it will be hard to study it with sustained effort, so it may be in your best interest to drop. However, if you feel that a safety net of 2 units would be beneficial, then by all means keeps it :)

P.S. nice to see another 4u student! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lumenoria

HSC
Hey, a bit late to this thread, but better late than never haha! I'm Enoria, and I'm taking on 11 units into the HSC—Advanced English; English Extension 1; Mathematics; Legal Studies; Economics; and Multimedia. I'm seriously considering dropping to General maths because my marks atm are seriously nowhere near what I need and it will almost inevitably pull my ATAR down because I have absolutely zero motivation to improve. I'm actually pretty good at maths, so I'm almost certain that dropping to general would ensure 80-90s. It's just I literally can't bring myself to make the effort to even try to do maths as homework. I literally love all my other subjects, so I do extra in them in order to avoid maths. But I know I have potential in mathematics so idk. I got high 80s-90s in everything except for maths where I got 40 in my prelims hahaha, so I suppose that speaks for itself. I want to do a Bachelor of Politics & International Relations at UNSW/USYD, but the ATAR minimum is 95—which I almost definitely won't get the way I'm doing things atm. Anyways, I'm nervous for my upcoming assessments because fuck, there's no reassurance of it "not counting" because everything CONTRIBUTES TO YOUR ATAR FROM NOW ON, even if it's in the tiniest way. Good luck everyone!

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Hey, a bit late to this thread, but better late than never haha! I'm Enoria, and I'm taking on 11 units into the HSC—Advanced English; English Extension 1; Mathematics; Legal Studies; Economics; and Multimedia. I'm seriously considering dropping to General maths because my marks atm are seriously nowhere near what I need and it will almost inevitably pull my ATAR down because I have absolutely zero motivation to improve. I'm actually pretty good at maths, so I'm almost certain that dropping to general would ensure 80-90s. It's just I literally can't bring myself to make the effort to even try to do maths as homework. I literally love all my other subjects, so I do extra in them in order to avoid maths. But I know I have potential in mathematics so idk. I got high 80s-90s in everything except for maths where I got 40 in my prelims hahaha, so I suppose that speaks for itself. I want to do a Bachelor of Politics & International Relations at UNSW/USYD, but the ATAR minimum is 95—which I almost definitely won't get the way I'm doing things atm. Anyways, I'm nervous for my upcoming assessments because fuck, there's no reassurance of it "not counting" because everything CONTRIBUTES TO YOUR ATAR FROM NOW ON, even if it's in the tiniest way. Good luck everyone!

Dw everyone stuffs up an assessment

fayeaj

Future lawyer
HSC
helloo everyone i'm Faye
im currently doing English Adv, legal, biology, society & culture, cafs and retail

although i really want to drop either cafs or retail :mad3:

good luck to everyone doing SAC :( choosing a topic is insanely hard

i want to either study commerce/law at UNSW or criminal justice & criminology/ law at unsw :tongue2:
already completed the LAT so theres no going back

Last edited:

99iq

HSC
Hey I'm 99IQ

I'm studying English adv, 3u Maths, SOR 1, Italian, Italian ext and Biology
Hoping my atar will be high enough for whatever I decide to study, I did want to study medicine but then wanted to study business and now I don't know :spzz:. Maybe pharmacy?

In bocca al lupo to everyone :party:

jjjcjjj892

HSC
Hey I'm jjjcjjj892

Currently doing: Adv. Eng, SOR 1, Software Design and Development, Physics, 3 unit and 4 unit math. Just finished my accelerated 2 unit math course with the HSC yesterday :D Only have 5+ weeks to wait to see how I went...

Hopefully I achieve an ATAR of 90+, really looking to do a computer science or an astrophysics course at UNSW. Gotta love SDD, by far my favourite subject, currently sitting ranked 1 with 90+ average through prelims, so hopefully that pulls through in the HSC :).

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Also make sure to try do some activities to add to scholarships such as volunteering, as well as don't be too worried about your course now unless it's medicine or law in that case sign up for UMAT/LAT in time.

cocoyammara

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone!

I'm currently doing stan english, adv maths, chemistry, business and sor1
Atar goal is 86% and have been looking at UNSW or Monash Uni.

I'm still so confused on what do after school!!
Looking forward to working with you's all.

Btw with the subjects I'm taking do you think I can get into medical science?

clo5429

HSC
Hey guys, I'm Chloe!

My subjects are: adv maths, adv english, chemistry, biology, pdhpe and legal studies.

I'm dreaming of an atar 90+
I'd love to get into something along the lines of health and medicine at UQ.
So that's the goal. I'm currently on top of all my work at this moment, hoping the effort I put in pays off! :spin:

surviving

HSC
Hiii everyone

Jeez come of a bit excited for HSC totally freaking out but I'm surviving or Breezy they call me.

I'm at the moment doing 12 units and possibly doing the risky drop to 10 units
I'm doing SOR 1, Adv English, Mathematics, Extension Maths, Biology and PDHPE with Chemistry that I'm considering? whatcha guys think?!

And tbh this website has saved my ass in my preliminaries

My goals lol just surviving it so far I'd love to do Occupational Therapy or Health Science along those lines and eventually move to Canada one day :D
:haha:

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey cocoyammara, clo5429, jasmineerrosee and surviving! [emoji112]

Hope your HSC is going well so far! Best of luck to all in the coming weeks, terms and rest of 2017/18

planetblue

HSC
Hello hello hello!
My name is Britney and my subjects are 4U English, Ex. History, Modern History, General Maths and Biology. I dropped Chemistry and Physics. I'm a professional procrastinator and I feared having 15 units would have caught up with my brilliant talents. I'll kill myself under the weight of essays instead of inhaling chemicals or getting an electric shock.

No idea about my possible ATAR. I don't care much for playing the HSC chess game. I mean, I do care, but I'm not going to collapse into a puddle of my own salty tears if I get under 90 on an assessment. As long as I did my best, and all of that feel good happy nonsense scheisse. For my future, I am so leaving this country, period.

PikyoK

HSC
Hello hello hello!
My name is Britney and my subjects are 4U English, Ex. History, Modern History, General Maths and Biology. I dropped Chemistry and Physics. I'm a professional procrastinator and I feared having 15 units would have caught up with my brilliant talents. I'll kill myself under the weight of essays instead of inhaling chemicals or getting an electric shock.

No idea about my possible ATAR. I don't care much for playing the HSC chess game. I mean, I do care, but I'm not going to collapse into a puddle of my own salty tears if I get under 90 on an assessment. As long as I did my best, and all of that feel good happy nonsense scheisse. For my future, I am so leaving this country, period.
Nice to meet you Britney and welcome :biggrin: :D

ashleighmd

HSC
Hi Everyone!
Im Ashleigh!

the subjects im doing are Society and Culture, Community and Family Studies, Biology, Drama, Music and Advanced English

My goals are to go to Wollongong university with a ATAR of 70+ do study nurseing :)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)