Roll Call: Class of 2018 (1 Viewer)

natsukashii

HSC
I'm a bit late to this lmao, anyway, I'm doing English Standard, Dance, Drama, Biology, and Society & Culture. A lot of prac subjects, I know. I have to do three majors this year ljfsdgfsd I'm basically dead right now

I haven't yet decided what course I want to do after I graduate, but I'd probably do maybe something along of lines of performing arts or media studies.

Good luck to everyone with the following year!

dgt20

HSC
Subjects: Math Methods, Chemistry, Biology, Earth & Enviromental Science, English
Aiming for 85 atar, want to do bachelor of science
good luck everyone!

titanium_man23

HSC
Im very late to this thread

Im doing M2U/MX1, Adv Eng, SDD, PDHPE

I finished IDT in 2017, so now im doing IDT spec studies

i hope to acheive 90+ ATAR

tnjq

HSC
Supsupsup!
Call me Tric xD
I'm taking:
English- Advanced, Extension 1 & 2;
Japanese- Continuers & Extension;
Maths- uhhh Maths & Extension;
and Economics ~

highshill

HSC
nah dw im actually not that stressed, well i can't actually tell, i think im gone so far off the stress scale, i'm calm now, besides i gotta make up for the fact i do genny maths with other subjects, i'll just see how i go with the next two weeks (week 9 is like 5 assessments within 4 days lol) buts its a ok
You can do it! :D

phunkyy

HSC
hey everyone!
lel i'm pretty just doing the typical asian subjects: 4u maths, adv english, chem, physics and economics. I've also been preparing for the UMAT (wot even is pick the middle :() and ideally I'd like to do medicine at UNSW or WSU. I'm aiming for a 98+... not sure if I can achieve it, but I'll just try my best and see how it goes!

I did music in year 11 but dropped it, which is funny since I was so sure that I was going to keep music till year 12, and had even started learning my HSC pieces. I only picked eco since I was on 11 units but needed 12, and also I thought it would be "useful in life". Lol the first lesson I legit had to google "what is the economy". I was so sure I was gonna drop it since I knew absolutely nothing about the economy, plus I didn't do commerce or anything. Nek minnit, I ended up doing really well in economics so I ended up keeping it :blink2:

horse9996

HSC
Hiiiiiiiii

I'm currently doing advanced english, 3u maths, chem, earth, eco and geo. Currently debating whether to drop geo or eco so I don't have 13 units

After school I want to do science/engineering

captainneuro

HSC
Hiiiiiiiii

I'm currently doing advanced english, 3u maths, chem, earth, eco and geo. Currently debating whether to drop geo or eco so I don't have 13 units

After school I want to do science/engineering
drop geo

captainneuro

HSC
Open day, though, none of those kids have got in yet?

Are there actually a lot of Asians though cos I get unfavourable flashbacks from my selective school experience lmao
Yeah they weren’t in at the time (tho I’m sure most are by now) but like at lectures during the day 85% of peeps there were Asians with a few whites here and there

captainneuro

HSC
You were deciding between the two subs, it comes down to what you're better at/enjoy more and only you know that, not anyone else. I said drop geo bc eco has much higher scaling benefits opposed to geo, but don't do it purely based off scaling obvs.

mkv_86

HSC
Hello everyone!!!

My name's Faiyam, or mk in this case

Subjects:
•*Mathematics
•*Mathematics Extension 1
•*Physics
•*Biology
•*Chemistry
•*English Advanced

I don't have a particular goal, but it would be really nice if I was successful in any one of these:

B Medicine @ UNSW ATAR+UMAT
B Applied Science (Physiotherapy) @ USYD ATAR: 99
B Pharmacy and Management @USYD ATAR: 90
B Advanced Science (Honors) @UNSW ATAR: 95
B Advanced Science @ MQU ATAR: 96

Anywhere 98.5+ I'll be super happy, and also really grinding for a good UMAT too!

Good luck everyone! :santa:

horse9996

HSC
You were deciding between the two subs, it comes down to what you're better at/enjoy more and only you know that, not anyone else. I said drop geo bc eco has much higher scaling benefits opposed to geo, but don't do it purely based off scaling obvs.
Thanks for the help

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Hello everyone!!!

My name's Faiyam, or mk in this case

Subjects:
•*Mathematics
•*Mathematics Extension 1
•*Physics
•*Biology
•*Chemistry
•*English Advanced

I don't have a particular goal, but it would be really nice if I was successful in any one of these:

B Medicine @ UNSW ATAR+UMAT
B Applied Science (Physiotherapy) @ USYD ATAR: 99
B Pharmacy and Management @USYD ATAR: 90
B Advanced Science (Honors) @UNSW ATAR: 95
B Advanced Science @ MQU ATAR: 96

Anywhere 98.5+ I'll be super happy, and also really grinding for a good UMAT too!

Good luck everyone! :santa:
Not sure if it's too late, but MQ Uni does this thing where you do 2 of their units and if you get distinction (75%+) in both of them you get early entry into a selection of degrees (including Advanced Science).
I finished it this term and found that it's not too difficult. Totally recommend.

https://www.mq.edu.au/study/find-a-...uarie-entry/gifted-and-talented-entry-program

emily_p_

HSC
Hiiii all! I'm a bit late to this haha but my name's Emily :) I'm taking 2U & 3U Math, Adv & 3U Eng, Eco, Legal and Chem, and I'm hoping for a 95+ ATAR!

Lowkey got destroyed after that first assessment block lol but I'm aiming to smash half yearlies and get my marks up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)