Romance Good For Creative????? (1 Viewer)

Gangstar1

HSC
You guys reckon love and romance would be a good topic for creative or is it cliche?

Thanks in Advance~

Edit: So if I can write it well I should do it? But if I cant what other topic are out there that aren't cliche (thanks for all the advice so far).

Last edited:

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I personally would steer clear from that topic but if you do it WRITE IT WELL.

brendroid

HSC
You guys reckon love and romance would be a good topic for creative or is it cliche?

Thanks in Advance~
Probably cliche. If you can do it well, do it. If not, try and avoid it. My creative was about a writer who couldn't be published and he felt the strong urge to belong with published authors, even having a dream scene. Sure there was a good female friend there, but it wasn't the main driving force I don't think. Try and write naturally is my advice, don't sit down and think 'I will write a romance story', just write a story.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Stay away. I can bet 50-75% of the Standard English girls will be transposing their own love lifes into their HSC Belonging creative... which, may I add, will cause disastrous results!

brendroid

HSC
Stay away. I can bet 50-75% of the Standard English girls will be transposing their own love lifes into their HSC Belonging creative... which, may I add, will cause disastrous results!
Not to mention some Advanced students thinking doing Advanced will be better for them because it scales better.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
English Advanced scales the same as English Standard... =P

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I was role-playing the knowledgeable person who contacts someone who says that =P

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I can bet 50-75% of the Standard English girls will be transposing their own love lifes into their HSC Belonging creative...
Not to mention some EX2 guys doing the same thing, eh Shadowdude =P

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hey, hey, hey that was my dream love life. Not my actual love life...

Very different things. =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)