• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rooster Supporters! (2 Viewers)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Bookie, if you wanna stretch it, the real score last night was Dragons 50 v 0 Roosters. Roberts and Fitzgibbon both played for the Dragons as juniors (and in their first few years of first grade).

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Bookie said:
They might as well buy him. Nothing will stop them
hahaha!

if the roosters lose the rest of their games and knights, rabbitohs and panthers win the rest of theirs, roosters will be tied for wooden spoon.....i can only dream....

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
fornstar said:
i figured it out! you guys need hodges back!!! his been having an awesome season and should of played for Qld, only bad thing was that little incident last week against the dogs
I know this sounds really bad and it discredits me as a Roosters supporter but:
If Justin Hodges came back, i would stop supporting the Roosters and support Parra.

If Willie Mason had of gone to us, i would of stop supporting the Roosters and support Parra.

If Chris Walker doesnt leave at the end of the year (he will defintely i dnt need to worry), i will probably love the Roosters much much less.

^^^The above basically sum up my three most hated players in NRL.

I cant beleive Hodges only got one week, fuck i hate that bitch. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE him with a passion.

DRAGONZ said:
Bookie, if you wanna stretch it, the real score last night was Dragons 50 v 0 Roosters. Roberts and Fitzgibbon both played for the Dragons as juniors (and in their first few years of first grade).
FFS Robbie. You won the fucken game. Stfu.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
After nine minutes, the score between the Knights and the Storm is:

Knights 12 v 0 Storm

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
are u serious.
Yes. The team that is winning is playing very well.

However, it seems the Knights have Josh Perry injured already.

20 minutes gone. The score is still what it was before.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
shortygb said:
OMG! my dream could be coming true...
God ur an idiot gb. Just cos it seems like they're winning doesnt mean ur dream will come true. And just cos we lost to dragons last night doesnt mean we wont win our five games next. Same goes to Panthers and Rabbitohs. It seems impssible to predict the possibility of them winnng or losing games. Get ur mind out of the gutter and go study trials.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
kimi said:
I cant beleive Hodges only got one week, fuck i hate that bitch. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE him with a passion.
i understand, roosters are going through a bad patch and your just letting off some steam

thats cool

i think his happy he left roosters, guess the opportunity to play finals footy was really that attractive! lol

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
I hope Shortys dream comes true, and at the same time, the Eels get stripped points for being over the cap and they come second last. I HOPE MY DREAM COMES TRUE :D
Half of my dream has gone down the drain i think with Roosters probably not going to win their all of last games and thus, not in finals and in with a chance to win premiership. So therefore, i hope my other half of my dream comes true: Broncos/Dragons losing their respective finals if they make it and Justin Hodges getting injured (Im low i know, but im evil so i dnt care).

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
kimi said:
So therefore, i hope my other half of my dream comes true: Broncos/Dragons losing their respective finals if they make it and Justin Hodges getting injured (Im low i know, but im evil so i dnt care).
how dare you!!!

and you called me evil!!!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
fornstar said:
i understand, roosters are going through a bad patch and your just letting off some steam

thats cool

i think his happy he left roosters, guess the opportunity to play finals footy was really that attractive! lol

No seriously. i hate him. i hate him THE most in the NRL. And the only reason he left Roosters is cos hes an idiot- the whole girlfriend thing, he walked out on us. Such a dikhead. Roosters were 'suppose' to be a fixture in the finals based on our successes last year with the mino premiership, but we just went shit this year.

And thanks for understanding, you just feel sorry for me though. Argh humiliation.

fornstar said:
how dare you!!!

and you called me evil!!!
i hate the Broncos ALOT. Didnt u know that? Like, ive hated them forever. And im evil too, so thats alright :D

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
At least Hodges is making up for his previous shitness. Christina Wanker [oh shit, the Sharks want to sign him] hasnt done much though
are u saying Chris Walker ? :) LoL, christina wanker. Yeh, i heard that too. AND i hear Tigers rejected him cos they didnt have time for him. LOL.

Actually, thats a bad thing, i hope someone signs him quick. I dnt want him :( Please let it be sharks, please let it be sharks.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Dont know what'll happen if we sign him, then we could potentially have;

1.Simmo, 2.Albert, 3.Vagana, 4.Pomeroy, 5.Wanker <<<--- thats a killer attack (they'll let in 50 points a game too, but what different is that to the present Sharks backline?)

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
kimi said:
i hate the Broncos ALOT. Didnt u know that? Like, ive hated them forever. And im evil too, so thats alright :D
ur not evil, ur just jealous and thats cool

broncos win again and roosters lose again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)