• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rooster Supporters! (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Dear Roosters players,

$#^&@ ^&*$#%@ *%#&$^ !!!!!!!

Yours faithfully,
Lauren.

J

jhakka

I wouldn't have taken Friday night so badly if it was any team other than the Dragons.

But still... that was absolute rubbish.

0Jade0

HSC
I am hoping reverse psychology works. For now on I am tipping against the Roosters.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Poor Loz, its alright :(. Even though i want some change NOW, I guess there's always next year. Hopefully, we win all our remainder games. But the chances of that look very slim.

jhakka said:
I wouldn't have taken Friday night so badly if it was any team other than the Dragons.

But still... that was absolute rubbish.
I took it preety well surprisingly, but i guess the only reason i didnt cry was because i was over my friends place and i didnt want to cry in public. And the most embarassing thing is, i made a bet with my friend (a dragons freak) that if roosters lose, id wear a dragons jersey and he could take a picture of me. But i dnt know wtf i was thinking, probably i thought that we could win, turns out we didnt. So now, im gonna make sure that bet is postponed cos i cant face the humiliation. I fucken hate the dragons.

0Jade0 said:
I am hoping reverse psychology works. For now on I am tipping against the Roosters.
I think ill just stop tipping altogether.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
I took it preety well surprisingly, but i guess the only reason i didnt cry was because i was over my friends place and i didnt want to cry in public. And the most embarassing thing is, i made a bet with my friend (a dragons freak) that if roosters lose, id wear a dragons jersey and he could take a picture of me. But i dnt know wtf i was thinking, probably i thought that we could win, turns out we didnt. So now, im gonna make sure that bet is postponed cos i cant face the humiliation. I fucken hate the dragons.
you will still have to do it!! and i cant wait for when it happens HAHAHAH!

kimi said:
I think ill just stop tipping altogether.
awww, dont do that you and jess are the only ones saving me from last in the tips.

Last edited:
J

jhakka

kimi said:
I fucken hate the dragons.
So do I. :( Any other team. Bloody hell.

I would have taken the Melbourne fiasco better last week if Dragons lost too.... but no. It's not like that.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
The Roosters v Dragons hate will never stop.

I was only six at the time, but I'm sure we all recognise that it was one of the worst ideas of the century, if not the worst, in rugby league.

God 1994 was a shitty, shitty year. But hey, at least we still beat the Roosters by 5 competition points that season :D :D

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
The Roosters v Dragons hate will never stop.

I was only six at the time, but I'm sure we all recognise that it was one of the worst ideas of the century, if not the worst, in rugby league.

God 1994 was a shitty, shitty year. But hey, at least we still beat the Roosters by 5 competition points that season :D :D
fuck you robbie, i am seriously seriously NOT in the fucken mood.

HSC
chocolate_lover you're reading this whole thread right now aren't you. When you get up to here take note of how much of your life you have just wasted. At least you are devoted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)