• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rooster Supporters! (1 Viewer)

HSC
RanyofMartian? said:
chocolate_lover you're reading this whole thread right now aren't you. When you get up to here take note of how much of your life you have just wasted. At least you are devoted.
and done! lol, yes i did just read all of it :D, and no i dont have anything better to do with my time...

damn, what a waste of a night... oh well, i was watching tv at the same time, so its all good.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
and done! lol, yes i did just read all of it :D, and no i dont have anything better to do with my time...

damn, what a waste of a night... oh well, i was watching tv at the same time, so its all good.
thats either dedication or boredom...

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Funny how the threads called 'Rooster supporters' yet there is several people in here soley to bag out the roosters. Doesnt make much sense, does it?

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Random_87 said:
Funny how the threads called 'Rooster supporters' yet there is several people in here soley to bag out the roosters. Doesnt make much sense, does it?
it dosent say rooster supporters only...just rooster supporters.

HSC
Random_87 said:
Yeah it makes about as much sense as Covell being called anything other than a shit player.

lol pwned.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
RanyofMartian? said:
lol pwned.
How?

And anyways, im not writing here to bag out the roosters. In case you havent noticed I dont bag out teams because i think its pretty stupid. And I cant say I like the roosters (because I dont really), But Fittler was the best player that ive seen. I know people will claim Johns is better but I liked Fittler more, he is one of my favourite players, after Peachey and Rogers I guess.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Random_87 said:
How?

And anyways, im not writing here to bag out the roosters. In case you havent noticed I dont bag out teams because i think its pretty stupid. And I cant say I like the roosters (because I dont really), But Fittler was the best player that ive seen. I know people will claim Johns is better but I liked Fittler more, he is one of my favourite players, after Peachey and Rogers I guess.
you forgot covell:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)