Rudd v Binge Drinking (2 Viewers)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Schroedinger said:
E's are cheap anyway given the benefit compared to alcohol
Yeh, but then I hate people 2 days later rather than just the next morning.

Trampoline man you're a fucking homo, just because I like Vodka OJs doesn't mean I can't handle alcohol.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
A night drinking is already more expensive than doing E. It's just less of a hassle.

nandison

HSC
:uhhuh: RUDDS DOING THE BEST HE CAN , BUT PERSONALLY I DONT THINK HE'LL WIN , I RECKON PEOPLE ARE STILL GONNA DO THAT ALCOPOP STUFF , IF NOT BINGE DRINK , THEN THEY'LL BE DOING HARDER STUFF!!!:uhhuh:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
This is interesting, as I am about to buy a shitload of alcohol for something, and I'm not going to be buying any pre-mixed drinks/alcopops.

I'm mixing them myself.

Horay for not-knowing-how-many-standard-drinks-you-are-consuming notion. SO MUCH SAFER!!!

pinkyforce7

HSC
alcopops tax is pretty stupid. Its not going to stop people from binge drinking. binging is like part of the culture lol. if anything i think its a win situation set down by the government to get more tax dollars.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
When you make the punch, figure out how many drinks to a cup.

MATHS TO THE RESCUE.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
the problem is not enough alcohol imo. if cruisers etc had more than a drop of alcohol in them kids wouldn't be binging on them because they would taste less like pussy soft drink which is the reason they are attracted to them in the first place. also when you drink something that weak you have to have a shitload before you even feel tipsy and then 5 minutes later the cumulative effect hits you and you're suddenly on your way to wasted. if alcopops were stronger you'd feel the effects sooner and might be more likely to have a break/stop.

lol.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
withoutaface said:
But that ruins the surprise.
People will get as drunk as they think they are.

I have proven this with science.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
no one poors even cups ect when drinking, plus its annoying to make up a heap of punch and soft drink will go flat once opened. so really everyone just poors more and more spirits into each cup as the night goes on and gets really smashed.
Making punch implies making a lot of it.

And if you have a ladle you can get an accurate enough estimate.

But yes, punch maths is not for everyone.

boris

Banned
HSC
um
who cares anymore :(

it's still entirely possible to get completely fucking rudded even whilst circumventing his shitty alcopop tax.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
You can get well and truly Rudded, without the unpleasant bloating and burpyness that come with alcopops.

Hurrah!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)