Rugby League World Cup 2008 (1 Viewer)

miche11e

HSC
haha did anyone watch the aust vs fiji game? that was a complete waste of a game. it was as bad as this years grand final. It wasnt very entertaining because there was no suspense whatsoever. Hopefully the WC grand final will be more fun to watch.

As to the League vs AFL vs soccer debate, Soccer is good to watch cos of all of the strategies and the difficulty to get points and because its so international, anyone can get stuck into it. AFL is getting bigger now with our involvement in international rules but i dont think its a very skillful game. League is suffering cos of all the new rules that are slowing the game down when we just want to see some good footy played, but its still got a big fan base and the games are usually entertaining. so for me, Soccer>league>AFL.

P.S. go parra :D

boris

Banned
HSC
You're an idiot.

Soccer is boring to watch because of the difficulty to get points.

AFL; lol @ "AFL is getting bigger now because of international rules". International rules is a farce. It is a 20 year old hybrid played between AFL and a bunch of amateur gaelic football players in Ireland.
To even suggest that AFL has very little skill shows your incredible lack of understanding and knowledge. AFL has a lot more skill than league, possibly as much as soccer.

League; what are these "new rules that are slowing the game down"? I think if you have a look back, the game is faster than ever. Yes, huge fan base. So big that only 15000 people turn up for international world cup semi final games?

Mozza91

HSC
boris said:
lol im sure you do you fucking spacktard. I reckon i'v played more years of it than you have you wanker.
You've probably played it more because your like 8 years older then me dipshit and I didn't say I've played more I said I know and I do.

boris

Banned
HSC
Im 18 you tard. And i would say that i have a fairly extensive knowledge of the game. You just seem to talk shit about how gay AFL is.

Mozza91

HSC
boris said:
Im 18 you tard. And i would say that i have a fairly extensive knowledge of the game. You just seem to talk shit about how gay AFL is.
It says your HSC was 2002.
I don't like AFL I prefer league I'd rather discuss League but it seems like everyone on here likes AFL or wants to talk about what is better

boris

Banned
HSC
Mozza91 said:
It says your HSC was 2002.
I don't like AFL I prefer league I'd rather discuss League but it seems like everyone on here likes AFL or wants to talk about what is better
Oh noes!! Now it says im a girl in year 7. No, we want to talk about the Rugby league world cup. All i did was make a comment on the atmosphere of the games and crowd attendance and you unenlightened tards went into the ususal "afl is gay arguement.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
fuck the rugby league world cup, in terms of league on an international level its fucking boring and no one gives a fuck coz its a one horse race. every other country is fucking shit at it. real football on the other hand (soccer for the illiterate people) is much better on a worldwide scale.

so the final result shows..

football (soccer) > rest

Mozza91

HSC
icraig88 said:
fuck the rugby league world cup, in terms of league on an international level its fucking boring and no one gives a fuck coz its a one horse race. every other country is fucking shit at it. real football on the other hand (soccer for the illiterate people) is much better on a worldwide scale.

so the final result shows..

football (soccer) > rest
Fuck off dickhead go to Europe with all the other diving poofters why are you even commenting in this thread

Пaтpик

HSC
RLWC08 is an absolute JOKE!
Australia will win in the final easly by 20 or more!
The best world cup would have to be the Rugby Union World Cup!
Much more competition and overall the greatest game in history!

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
Mozza91 said:
Fuck off dickhead go to Europe with all the other diving poofters why are you even commenting in this thread
hahhhah fucking idiot, im australian i despise the asian, south american and some european countries for their tactics when they play. australia and most english speaking countries are the only ones who dont dive or cry over some bullshit they caused. look at this for example..

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=1jEj7pZQ4fo&feature=related

australia vs brazil in 1988 at the sfs. watch at 2:50, jorginho blatantly rugby tackles ollerenshaw to the ground and thinks he did nothing wrong lol. never in my life have i seen australia do anything close to that, that shit is beyond ridiculous.

i follow the premier league, a-league and the socceroos. fuck the european national teams for all i care (except england).

Mozza91

HSC
They dive here to they do everywhere at least the decent quality of the EPL makes up for it but the A League is just boring as bat shit

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
and the rugby league world cup isnt boring? who wants to watch teams play and get smashed 50-0? lol and thats the best team verse the so called 2nd and 3rd best teams in the world. its a joke of a world cup, why even have one. its like having a gridiron world cup, whats the point?

Mozza91

HSC
icraig88 said:
and the rugby league world cup isnt boring? who wants to watch teams play and get smashed 50-0? lol and thats the best team verse the so called 2nd and 3rd best teams in the world. its a joke of a world cup, why even have one. its like having a gridiron world cup, whats the point?
It isn't the main teams games that have been good games
games with Tonga,Fiji,Samoa and Scotland were fantastic attacking footy with big hits and plenty of passion

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
the best game i saw was the one that wasnt even apart of the world cup.

the indigenous vs nz maoris

i admit that was a fucking good game.

Mozza91

HSC
What the fuck was that, the Aussie team needs for Knights players is the only conclusion I can come to

inter108

HSC
Пaтpик said:
RLWC08 is an absolute JOKE!
Australia will win in the final easly by 20 or more!
The best world cup would have to be the Rugby Union World Cup!
Much more competition and overall the greatest game in history!
FAIL

Last edited:

inter108

HSC
Mozza91 said:
They dive here to they do everywhere at least the decent quality of the EPL makes up for it but the A League is just boring as bat shit

A-league is piss you can't call that shit soccer :lol:

Mozza91

HSC
inter108 said:
A-league is piss you can't call that shit soccer :lol:
I agree though I do enjoy watching the Jets bandwagon lose numbers with every passing week

inter108

HSC
Mozza91 said:
I agree though I do enjoy watching the Jets bandwagon lose numbers with every passing week
Joel Griffiths is gewd.

07/08 Champs woot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)