Rugby League World Cup 2008 (1 Viewer)

HSC
The first half was amazing, very competitive and tense. Australia just fell apart in the second half... :(

Mozza91

HSC
inter108 said:
Pissed they didn't pick KG for utility on bench. Suck shit they lost :D
No he would have been there but did his knee in the first game.
I see you're still on the bandwagon

Joga Bonito

HSC
winnahs! it was a fluke but whatever, a win is a win, a sweet win. wtf lockyer getting motm???

Mozza91

HSC
Joga Bonito said:
winnahs! it was a fluke but whatever, a win is a win, a sweet win. wtf lockyer getting motm???
Yeah I know Fien,Smith and Blair were all more deserving

Mozza91

HSC
inter108 said:
Cory Patersonnnnnnnnn.

2009 will be a good year for Knights fans.
Damn right add to that Kidley,Mullen,Aku,Dureau,Simmo,Housten,Vuna,Sau and De Gois as well as young talent coming through like Ling,Natusch and Stig the Knights will start a dynasty thatwill last at least 5 years

el gwapo

HSC
icraig88 said:
fuck the rugby league world cup, in terms of league on an international level its fucking boring and no one gives a fuck coz its a one horse race.
I'll gladly bake you a humble pie :)

historykidd

HSC
Mozza91 said:
Damn right add to that Kidley,Mullen,Aku,Dureau,Simmo,Housten,Vuna,Sau and De Gois as well as young talent coming through like Ling,Natusch and Stig the Knights will start a dynasty thatwill last at least 5 years[/quote]

lol.

Mozza91

HSC
historykidd said:
Mozza91 said:
Damn right add to that Kidley,Mullen,Aku,Dureau,Simmo,Housten,Vuna,Sau and De Gois as well as young talent coming through like Ling,Natusch and Stig the Knights will start a dynasty thatwill last at least 5 years[/quote]

lol.
At what I guarentee you they will be the most successful club in the next few years Newcastle always produce the best players and we're keeping some of the best guys like Aku and Pato will be in the best few players in the world in the not to distant future

historykidd

HSC
Mozza91 said:
historykidd said:
At what I guarentee you they will be the most successful club in the next few years Newcastle always produce the best players and we're keeping some of the best guys like Aku and Pato will be in the best few players in the world in the not to distant future
dude newcastles junior prospects don't even touch the likes of Penrith nor Brisbane.

Mozza91

HSC
historykidd said:
Mozza91 said:
dude newcastles junior prospects don't even touch the likes of Penrith nor Brisbane.
Ok Buderus,Ennis,KimmorleyMason,Tupou,Bird,Gidley,Inglis(went to hunter sports high) are just a few current players
At the moment Harold Matthews and SG Ball are brimming with terrific prospects(I've watched them)
Brisbane are OK and Penrith very good but Newcastle is and always has been Rugby League's greatest breeding ground

historykidd

HSC
Mozza91 said:
historykidd said:
Ok Buderus,Ennis,KimmorleyMason,Tupou,Bird,Gidley,Inglis(went to hunter sports high) are just a few current players
At the moment Harold Matthews and SG Ball are brimming with terrific prospects(I've watched them)
Brisbane are OK and Penrith very good but Newcastle is and always has been Rugby League's greatest breeding ground
almost all the players you listed were signed and developed by other clubs.

furthermore, if you were to currently look at the major representative sides (i.e. the Kangaroo schoolboys), you'll find that they are disproportionately representated by players either from palm beach/wavell or other schools in brisbane/gold coast area OR players within the western catchment area i.e. St Doms, Patrican Brothers etc.

also, compare the standings of the Knights in the Toyota cup against say, Penrith and Brisbane.

both these clubs are consistently outproducing newcastle in terms of talent and its annoying when newy wankers simply just heed to the propoganda joey spits.

Mozza91

HSC
historykidd said:
Mozza91 said:
almost all the players you listed were signed and developed by other clubs.

furthermore, if you were to currently look at the major representative sides (i.e. the Kangaroo schoolboys), you'll find that they are disproportionately representated by players either from palm beach/wavell or other schools in brisbane/gold coast area OR players within the western catchment area i.e. St Doms, Patrican Brothers etc.

also, compare the standings of the Knights in the Toyota cup against say, Penrith and Brisbane.

both these clubs are consistently outproducing newcastle in terms of talent and its annoying when newy wankers simply just heed to the propoganda joey spits.
It doesn't change the fact they are from Newcastle.
As for Toyota cup the side has alot of talent halves both former kangaroo schoolboys they just can't seem to get it together.
And anyway in my above post I was referring to prodominently the current crop of First Graders guys in there early 20's who can really bring the club back to the level they were from 1997 to 2003

boris

Banned
HSC
If you wanna use toyota cup as a starting point for talent then canberra and the central west fucking rape everyone. Especially given the fact they have 1/5th the population of newy and 1/10th the population of western sydney.

Mozza91

HSC
boris said:
If you wanna use toyota cup as a starting point for talent then canberra and the central west fucking rape everyone. Especially given the fact they have 1/5th the population of newy and 1/10th the population of western sydney.
And you think all these players are from those area? Many wouldn't be scouts are getting players really young today and alot of them are from other areas.

boris

Banned
HSC
Mozza91 said:
And you think all these players are from those area? Many wouldn't be scouts are getting players really young today and alot of them are from other areas.
yes you dickhead because iv played with 4 of them and a lot of the others are from canberra

Mozza91

HSC
boris said:
yes you dickhead because iv played with 4 of them and a lot of the others are from canberra
Who do you play for (sarcasm intended because you lie about your age fair bet your lying about this too)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Lol.

Mozza I see your passion, but lets not be unrealistic here. Knights wont be the dynasty you predict, even with the Aku.

They might have a good year, but to take the mantle from the Manly/Storm (in terms of consistency) they'll need to be consistent next season. So i'd look at that before making any predictions based on certain players.

Knights supporters certainly are passionate, but take the blinkers off buddy. I do hope Newcastle do better than last season.

boris

Banned
HSC
played for forbes magpies last year, look it up on the group 11 website you retard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)