• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rules for Customers (13 Viewers)

G

Gavvvvvin

townie said:
how long before wuddie comes in and goes "blah blah blah customers should get the product at the price displayed blah blah blah no matter how much it is bah blah blah why dont you try change the situation instead of bitching blah blah blah *head explosion*"
sounds like ur jealous of woody m8

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Gavvvvvin said:
sounds like ur jealous of woody m8
if you look at my post history in these forum you'll see i've taken a consistently negative view towards wuddie, as has many other members of this subforum. there's really nothing to be jealous of

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
At Hungry Jack's:

- Don't bring back a carton of fries which are 3/4 eaten and say that you want fresh fries because yours are cold. Same thing goes for burgers.
- Don't complain if the espresso coffee machine decides to shit itself on a PUBLIC HOLIDAY (Anzac Day *cough*) and you can only have instant coffee since nobody qualified will fix it on a public holiday.
- Don't EVER complain that "the service is quicker at Macca's" because it's not, their burgers are now made to order as well. Plus their burgers taste like plasticene.
- Don't yell at trainees who are on their first shift and wearing "In Training" badges. Because if I'm on front counter checking that all is good, you WILL get a death stare courtesy of yours truly.

All I can think of right now. May add more as they come to mind! =]

boris

Banned
HSC
lol @ this thread

i had no idea. wuddie, mate, stop.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
gcchick said:
- Don't EVER complain that "the service is quicker at Macca's" because it's not, their burgers are now made to order as well. Plus their burgers taste like plasticene.
The service at maccas usually is a lot quicker. And both brands burgers are hardly great tasting.

greekgun

HSC
babikakez said:
^^^
Drive thru, particularly, is often quicker at Maccas.
Yeah maccas are quicker, but hungry jacks burgers are the best hands down.

I dont work at any fast food joints but i wanna make a rule for them, for there customers

Rule: Tell ur kids to stop fucking running around the place.
Everytime i go to maccas, there is always a group of kids running around fucking jumping on the tables.

m&ss2008

HSC
babikakez said:
^^^
Drive thru, particularly, is often quicker at Maccas.
it really depends what stores you go to. there are a few maccas near where i live that usually take about 10 minutes or so for a simple order. but there are some that take only 3-5 minutes

the moral is maccas is shit

HSC
I guess that the only reason why I say that is because the Hungry Jacks near me have those double drive thru lanes, which converge into one set of windows. It just means that you wait so much longer because they can only take one set of orders at once, even though there are two cars waiting at a order box.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
maccas drive thru in my area is insanely quick, i havent had to waitfor my order to be cooked in a long time, it's just there by the time u get to the last window.

hungry jacks have the seediest employees and dirtiest shit everywhere. Obviously not like that everywhere, but its so fucking povo near me that they hardly ever get customers.

CieL

HSC
I had the woooooooooorst drive thru experience last night.
It was at some south west Maccas.. huge carpark around it with Krispy Kreme and a hot dog cart in the same area if anyone recognises it..

Besides the point that it was 4am.
It literally took 40mins for them to serve 5 cars.
I dont know what the fuck was wrong with them.
FOURTY minutes for a fucking sausage and egg mcmuffin meal.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i find the later you go to maccas the shitter it gets probably because they're getting ready to close and stuff. my local maccas closes at about...oh I don't know but i was there about 11 last night and ended up with soggy chips and lukewarm cheeseburger. I wouldn't have eaten it at all if I wasn't starving and it wasn't pretty much the only thing open except the kebab shop and I wasn't in the mood for that :/

J

jhakka

CieL said:
It was at some south west Maccas.. huge carpark around it with Krispy Kreme and a hot dog cart in the same area if anyone recognises it..

Cumberland Highway/Orangegrove Road?

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
CieL said:

Yeah, the one near the Megacenta/Harvey Norman? My brother works there. The manager who works around that time is a total dickhead.

CieL

HSC
jhakka said:
Cumberland Highway/Orangegrove Road?
Yeah I think that's the one.

How come they let some people inside to eat, but others have to go through the drive thru?

I'm not surprised the manager's a dickhead. I'd be grumpy too if I had to work those hours on a long term basis.

But I had to say that the food was awesome when we got it. Fresh and hot.
Wasn't exactly worth the 40mins wait though.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
blakegman said:
The service at maccas usually is a lot quicker. And both brands burgers are hardly great tasting.
Like they say: The Burgers Are Better At Hungry Jack's.

But every Macca's drive-thru I go to (on the Gold Coast) is pretty slow regarding service, and the food is pretty cold when I get it.

Depends on where you go, I guess.

HSC
bit late but

if you are a serial shoplifter at our store, dont get angry and say were discriminating when we keep an eye on you around the store

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Not so much a rule, but:

No, I don't know which Kinder Surprise has the spiderman toy inside it.

boris

Banned
HSC
Rules for NSW Health Customers.
- Don't present to A&E with a FUCKING EYELASH IN YOUR EYE YOU MORON
- If this is the 30th time you've missed your appointment, DON'T ABUSE ME AND DON'T TELL ME IT'S MY JOB TO RING YOU AND REMIND YOU.
- Also, no you can't have an appointment on the date and time you specify. It doesn't work that way, THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU.
- If you know you can't make an appointment, RING US AND LET US KNOW BEFORE HAND NOT AFTER, THAT WAY WE CAN PUT SOMEBODY ELSE IN
- If you don't like the NSW hospital system, you can fuck off and die in a hole I don't care

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)