Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
a) pull tha stick outta YOUR ass,
b) stop being so fukin narrow minded and
c) realise that australia is a FUKIN MULTICULTURAL society u dumbass....but growing up on the GOLDCOAST where its PREDOMINANTLY australian-anglo saxons i just realised that ur surrounded by those types of people and probably arent FAMILIAR with the terms "wogs" "islanders" and "asians".

furthermore i do not think im better then everyone else u only obtained that perception cause ur a fukwit. :D
um...no.

just because you live in a predominantly anglo-saxon area doesn't mean you're ignorant, k. believe me, i know. there are like three non anglo people in this whole district yet i do know what the albanian eagle looks like...explain that?

stop getting angry over nothing

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
a) pull tha stick outta YOUR ass,
b) stop being so fukin narrow minded and
c) realise that australia is a FUKIN MULTICULTURAL society u dumbass....but growing up on the GOLDCOAST where its PREDOMINANTLY australian-anglo saxons i just realised that ur surrounded by those types of people and probably arent FAMILIAR with the terms "wogs" "islanders" and "asians".

furthermore i do not think im better then everyone else u only obtained that perception cause ur a fukwit. :D
well then i'm sure you know quite well what the word "gyppo" means, so

fuck off gyppo

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
hey argo, when you rock up at someone's house with a delivery do they sometimes look at you and say "dude i ordered a pizza, not a pizzaface!"

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
sXcGuRl69aU said:
hey argo, when you rock up at someone's house with a delivery do they sometimes look at you and say "dude i ordered a pizza, not a pizzaface!"
It took you twenty-four hours to come up with a comeback and that's the best you can do? You should probably know that 2003 called, they want their insults back.

I knew there was a reason I hated you, and now I know it's because you're an unfunny twat suffering delusions of gradeur. I sense a future on Big Brother for you.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
It took you twenty-four hours to come up with a comeback and that's the best you can do? You should probably know that 2003 called, they want their insults back.

I knew there was a reason I hated you, and now I know it's because you're an unfunny twat suffering delusions of gradeur. I sense a future on Big Brother for you.
actually it was more like five seconds. i saw your post and that popped straight into my head. what the shit made you think it took 24 hours:confused: :confused: :confused:

anyway, big brother contestant is infinite times better than your future career:

CORPSE!!! LOL!!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
sXcGuRl69aU said:
actually it was more like five seconds. i saw your post and that popped straight into my head. what the shit made you think it took 24 hours:confused: :confused: :confused:
Because you posted that pathetic excuse for a one-liner a whole day after I'd made the original post.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Because you posted that pathetic excuse for a one-liner a whole day after I'd made the original post.
yeah, and i didn't read your post until one day after you made it.
christ some people are thick.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
- Yes I'm sure your card swipes that way. I do this 500 times a day, you artard. And yes, I know its backwards to every other store's EFTPOS. I don't care and I can't change it.

- If I'm the only one on the register at 5pm and we close at 5:30, do NOT stand there and call me incompetent while a line of 10 people builds up behind you, after I tell you that we will get the receipt proving your credit card purchase wasn't charged twice.

- If I am trying to help you over the phone, don't yell over the top of me and tell me I don't know what I'm doing.

I like my new job so much better.

lala2

Banned
HSC
- If you've got a bawling baby or crying/whinging badly children, don't get irritable AT ME because they are the source of the noise. I don't care if you're preoccupied hushing them as long as you don't get irritable at me, and I would much prefer it if you could at least give me an apologetic glance afterwards
- Please don't decide to add on a few coins after the transaction has been completed because then I have to work it out in my head and give you correct change and what not.

This one was more funny than annoying probably because I was in a good mood but I can see how it would be annoying--don't pay with a large number of coins. This lady paid me $1.50 in 5c coins--gosh! But she gave me a very embarassed smile both before and after so at least she wasn't trying to be annoying on purpose.

EDIT: At a pharmacy.

Last edited:

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
lala2 said:
EDIT: At a pharmacy.
I used to work in a pharmacy as well. Some of the older regular customers were such pains, thinking they'd earnt the right to treat us all like dirt, but others were just lovely.

As for the kids thing, I always felt weird about women telling their kids to go pay 'the lady' when I was only 18

Last edited:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
lala2 said:
- Please don't decide to add on a few coins after the transaction has been completed because then I have to work it out in my head and give you correct change and what not.
what are you fucking stupid?

lol once some old hag was like "i hate kids, don't you?" coz there was babies making background noise and i was like "nah i like kids" and she was like WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T HAVE ANY RARRR!!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
sXcGuRl69aU said:
yeah, and i didn't read your post until one day after you made it.
christ some people are thick.
Well I'm very sorry if I don't sink to your intellectual capacity, which is probably somewhere between a peanut and an ostrich.
Christ some people are arrogant.

CieL

HSC
lala2 said:

This one was more funny than annoying probably because I was in a good mood but I can see how it would be annoying--don't pay with a large number of coins. This lady paid me $1.50 in 5c coins--gosh! But she gave me a very embarassed smile both before and after so at least she wasn't trying to be annoying on purpose.
Is it that hard to add up coins to the change?
Like vulgarfraction said, it usually adds up to a nice figure.
I like change. Saves me from wasting time cracking open a new roll.

But not too much change.
I don't see how $1.50 in 5c coins is bad. A roll of 5c coins = $2. $1.50 is only 30 coins.
When I first started working, some mid-20s woman wanted a deck of smokes worth $9.95, she then asked me if she could get rid of SOME 5c coins. Turns out she wanted to pay $10 in 5c coins.
$10 = 200 coins. I had to fucking stand there and count 200 tiny little coins in PEAK hour.

From then on, if it's busy, I dont accept 5c coins over the value of $2, or an assortment of coins under 50c over $5-7. Unless I'm running low on change and cbf'd to order.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Oh it wasn't the 5c in the $1.50, it was just that there were two or three people standing at the back and I had rung the bell and no-one heard me so I was like oh dear, better hurry up and sprint through this transaction and this lady decides to pay in 5c coins.

patty4848

HSC
CIVIC VIDEO
If I tell you that we are out of a new release film, it means we DON'T HAVE ANY MORE OF THEM!!!

If I tell you you have 5 bucks in overdue fees, it means I want the 5 bucks...It doesn't mean that if you pay 3 bucks i will make you a deal and wipe the other 2 bucks off the record.

If I ask you for photo id, don't give me your bloody library card!

If the disk is scratched, it's probably because you scratched it!! seeing as we clean them pretty regularly!!!

BIG W NIGHTFILL
Nothing is more annoying then when a shopper asks a nightfiller whether there are any more of these items OUT THE BACK!!!! Coz now I just take them out the back and show them how big and bloody messy THE BACK actually is.

Don't ask me to carry things to the cash register when you can carry them yourself. I got asked to carry a can of paint to the cash register, while the customer walked with nothing...LAZY BUGGER!

J

jhakka

Dude, don't you know that out the back is an exact duplicate of the regular store... but with more stuff? :p

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
lala2 said:
are you serious? if you don't have the skills to perform simple maths calculations in your head you probbbbbably shouldn't be operating a till

SmokedSalmon

HSC
lala2 said:
I never use the register to calculate the change for that EXACT reason. I hate using it, I prefer to work it out in my head, keeps me on my toes.
I suggest keeping a handy small calculator next to ur register for emergencies like that.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
patty4848 said:
If I ask you for photo id, don't give me your bloody library card!

If the disk is scratched, it's probably because you scratched it!! seeing as we clean them pretty regularly!!!
what's wrong with a library card? because the photo is not in 10 megapixels?

how would you feel like it if you didn't get what you paid for, and then got accused of damaging the goods? you're a freaken moron man. the customer is ALWAYS right.

patty4848 said:
Don't ask me to carry things to the cash register when you can carry them yourself. I got asked to carry a can of paint to the cash register, while the customer walked with nothing...LAZY BUGGER!
so did you tell the guy no? you didn't? why? no balls?

if you would like to keep your job, i suggest you do it and don't be such a bitch about it. maybe that's why he's on the other side of the counter. how do you know the guy doesn't have a back problem? you, sir, are the lazy bugger here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)