Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

bdude

HSC
8. When its 5pm and im about to walk out with my handbag and go home, do NOT come up to me asking for help with a product.
When ever I'm leaving/going on break I practically run to the door.

HSC
don't look so pissed off that i have to complete the transaction when you change your mind halfway through. once i've redeemed your gift card i HAVE to put the rest of it through because I CAN'T VOID A GIFT CARD. it's your fault for not thinking it through carefully, dont give ME dirty looks.

bouncingfire

HSC
- Dont give me your green bags after i have already packed half of your grocery's in to plastic bags and complain that I am wasting too much plastic.

chingyloke

Ex-Prince of Manchester.
HSC
The golden rule at Target.

Don't go off at me becuase our bags cost 10 cents. This is not a conspiracy nor a highway robbery. I do not know if we are making a profit as I am not a CEO. We are simply trying to be environmentally friendly.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Don't have a go at me or look at me like I am a fuckwit because I ask to check your bag. It is store policy and I get my ass kicked if I don't.
And yes, we have ALWAYS checked bags, I am not singling you out.

Daughter: "My mother does not look like a shoplifter!"
Me: "They come dressed in suits."
Daughter: *storms off*

Otacon2009

HSC
Parents should never use self serves when they have their children. Seriously, I'm sick of having to clear a screen because your kids were climbing over the thing. If it's that stressful, go through a regular checkout so your kids can't use the SSCs as jungle gym equipment.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Parents should never use self serves when they have their children. Seriously, I'm sick of having to clear a screen because your kids were climbing over the thing. If it's that stressful, go through a regular checkout so your kids can't use the SSCs as jungle gym equipment.
Or when parents 'allow' their kids to use the SSCs because they want them to know how to use them.... having to attend 5 times.
I have seen a staff member go off at a parent for this, lol.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
13. Do not throw your money on the counter/at me.
This
There's something so demeaning about tossing money on the counter for the salesperson to pick up. I hated it when people did this when I worked in hospitality.

Peartie

HSC
i know that in australia it seems rude...and i agree with you....but in Germany (and other European countries) one must put the money on the counter...putting it in the hand of the server is not what is done....

that being said though...here it is rude to just slam it on the counter (or throw it at the person)....but thought id just let you know maybe if theyre international customers theyre doing what is polite in their country?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i know that in australia it seems rude...and i agree with you....but in Germany (and other European countries) one must put the money on the counter...putting it in the hand of the server is not what is done....

that being said though...here it is rude to just slam it on the counter (or throw it at the person)....but thought id just let you know maybe if theyre international customers theyre doing what is polite in their country?
really? thats inteesting, i wonder why, hygeine?

Peartie

HSC
thats what i though

although Sweden I think it was takes it to the next level...you have to put coins in this little machine at the checkout...and then your change comes out of a machine as well...the checkout person doesnt touch the money at all giving it to you...and only notes if you are paying with notes.....

groovygirl

HSC
do not take the trolley that is securing the walkway from the opposite unused register , it is there for a reason and dont take it otherwise my floor manager, my CSM or the security guard will just place another trolley there

do not come to my register when im doing basket rounds or returning stock

do not give me $50 for one transaction thats worth $32.80 my register isnt an atm

do not ask for huge amounts of cash out e.g. $300.00, have you heard of an atm or a bank?

bdude

HSC
do not take the trolley that is securing the walkway from the opposite unused register , it is there for a reason and dont take it otherwise my floor manager, my CSM or the security guard will just place another trolley there
I'm glad we don't have to do the trolley thing any more. But we used to have a chain to keep the trolley in place.

HSC
I know. Cash out on eftpos is at the discretion of the store, and we are NOT a fricken ATM.

Although Woolworths/Coles etc do get a nice bonus from the bank when ppl take cash out with us.

bdude

HSC
Although Woolworths/Coles etc do get a nice bonus from the bank when ppl take cash out with us.
Really? I just thought that it saved the money because the less cash they have to keep onsite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)