Rules for Fat People (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Russdog said:
shut the fuck up.

i see way less fat people these days then i used to.
Yes, they stopped coming outside.

Last edited:

ILUVMYB0YFRIEND

HSC
ok some of u people posting here are just so rude. i have a couple of friends who are "overweight" and they are the nicest ppl and don't deserve some of the shit u guys put on them! how would u like it if u became fat one day and everyone was teasing u and judging u just cause of ur weight?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ILUVMYB0YFRIEND said:
ok some of u people posting here are just so rude. i have a couple of friends who are "overweight" and they are the nicest ppl and don't deserve some of the shit u guys put on them! how would u like it if u became fat one day and everyone was teasing u and judging u just cause of ur weight?
well i wouldn't become fat, on account of being too intelligent to allow myself to do so. if i did allow it, i would deserve whatever shit i got for it, because i was an idiot who couldn't control myself.

boris

Banned
HSC
ILUVMYB0YFRIEND said:
Shut up fatty.

NinjaSauce

HSC
ILUVMYB0YFRIEND said:
how would u like it if u became fat one day...
Yep.

You wake up fat, people... It just sneaks up on you; can't see it coming..

One day you take a nap and WHAM! 20kg+ excess weight.

Its a harsh world.

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
NinjaSauce said:
One day you take a nap and WHAM! 20kg+ excess weight.
I hate it when that happens!

Although it would suck to to be naturally overweight.

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
_dhj_ said:
No we don't eat as healthily as we could.

And by genetic I mean some people will never be fat even if they didn't care about what they eat. Health is an area with a heavy genetic influence. Even though lifestyle choices like smoking will make a person more likely to suffer from lung cancer, most diseases are hereditary.

The same I think goes for a person's height, build and weight. Of course you can change what you're born with through lifestyle choices but the path of least resistance differs a lot from person to person.

I don't think there are THAT many fat people today. As I mentioned a good percentage of people will never be fat (besides the period of pregnancy) because of their genetic dispositions including height, metabolism and appetite. I think it's unfair to say "I am not overweight so it mustn't be difficult to manage one's weight".
I agree.
Im lucky (sort of) because i eat whatever i want (today i had cake, pizza, coke, pies, ice cream, cerial, pasta plus more) and im still underweight. Its the same with most of my family. On the other hand, my mum is almost 70kg and is pretty short, so she's probably 15kg over weight. I see how much she eats - its barely anything and shes more active than me. IMO its because she's almost 60, naturally she wont burn energy anywhere near as quickly as she used to when she was 20 or 30 something
I dont have a problem with fat people, i understand that it can be really hard to lose weight and i know that they dont deserve to be treated bad (people who are harsh to them are doing something much worse)
One thing that does frustrate me a bit are the ones who are in denial and think they're healthy (i saw this man on tv saying something like "pizza is good for you... it has vegetables, meat, dairy and carbohydrates")

Pace_T

HSC
fernando said:
pizza is healthy without the cheese
yeah but whos going to order a pizza without cheese? lol why dont we call it vegetable bread
:GROSS:

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
if it had a lot of fresh tomato base it would be nice!

Pace_T

HSC
fernando said:
if it had a lot of fresh tomato base it would be nice!
now im hungry
boo you whore
cook me a pizza plz

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
ok =D
sometimes i put 2 min noodles on top of pizza and bake it. I'M SO NAUGHTY.

Pace_T

HSC
fernando said:
ok =D
sometimes i put 2 min noodles on top of pizza and bake it. I'M SO NAUGHTY.
craziest idea ive ever heard. you are one strange kid :uhoh:
but i love 2 min noodles i have them practically every day!

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
we buy a whole load of maggi noodles and when i go get some it's GONE!!!!!!!!!! and my parents don't eat it. stupid magical noodles

Pace_T

HSC
fernando said:
we buy a whole load of maggi noodles and when i go get some it's GONE!!!!!!!!!! and my parents don't eat it. stupid magical noodles
then who eats it???? you??? lol
at all times i have about 2 plastic bags full of 2 min noodles in the cupboard, any less than that and it means we're running out. LOL!

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
ooooo bulk buying........then i can store it in my room and no one can take it. brilliant!

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
fernando said:
Have you not heard of indo mie noodles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)