Rules for Staff (1 Viewer)

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
But doesn't it only page to other phones. At the moment we have to page to liquor's phone, and then if they hear it they put what we want over the PA. Its wearing thin after three weeks.
#9 on the phone = page all zones (P.A via phone instead of separate handheld mic)

Don't tell me you didn't know this... o.o

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
When I go to KFC and ask for a particular piece of chicken and you DON'T put it in, don't nod at me and say 'yes' when I ask "so it's 3 pieces of blah blah blah in there yea?"

If you can't do it kindly tell me, I don't mind. But if you lie to me, I'll come back in 30 seconds and embarrass you in front of your manager.

Silly high schooler

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
On the arias though? I have tried, but its seriously not loud enough for my store.

I will try again tomorrow night.
Yep, it's much louder than the regular mic in our store

Several work, but if zones aren't set up then they are basically the same

Try #6 also, but I use #9 cause it says "all zones" lol :p

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Dear Bosses:

1. I want more freaking shifts! A single 3.5 hour shift is not good enough as it only pays me about $46 and I'm wanting $150 atm. Just because I'm expensive it doesn't mean I can't do a good enough job to justify my wages. Also, $12.50 is chicken feed in comparison to other people's pay.

2. Do not nitpick at every single little thing we do. Yes we can improve, but tell us and be nice about it. Do not try to lecture, nag me or tell me about some possibly fictitious scenarios where you got your way perfectly.

3. Please speak intelligibly! It is REALLY awkward having to ask you to repeat your instructions once let alone more than once. Your Chinese accent may work with rels, but if I end up nodding because I just guess your instructions then do something different to your intended task, well...

4. I haven't asked yet, but please give me a good reference. You have said I'm a very good employee, please acknowledge this in a reference and do not only remember the bad stuff I've done before. This is going to be a massive boost out of my current job.

Thank You.

P.S. George in particular, thank you very much for the catch phrases I now use at work e.g. It must be rearry crean! you not do dat! It makes me laugh when you aren't around.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
When I say "I've got a green bag" before you start scanning my stuff, don't just look at me like a stunned mullet. Take it off me and pack it.

The last few times I've been to Coles, I've offered them my green bag and they've just stared at me and not even tried to pack it. Like "If you've brought a green bag, you can pack it yourself". Today the lady just looked at me, gave me one or two things to put in the bag, and packed everything else in a plastic bag. It would have all fit in the green bag if she'd tried.

I know you're working at Coles when you're 45, so your life clearly hasn't worked out the way you wanted it to, but don't take it out on me and my green bag.

jirwin

HSC
When I say "I've got a green bag" before you start scanning my stuff, don't just look at me like a stunned mullet. Take it off me and pack it.

The last few times I've been to Coles, I've offered them my green bag and they've just stared at me and not even tried to pack it. Like "If you've brought a green bag, you can pack it yourself". Today the lady just looked at me, gave me one or two things to put in the bag, and packed everything else in a plastic bag. It would have all fit in the green bag if she'd tried.

I know you're working at Coles when you're 45, so your life clearly hasn't worked out the way you wanted it to, but don't take it out on me and my green bag.
That is extremely ironic considering we now have to ask customers if they have alternative bags.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
dear manager,

as it is my last week of work, please don't expect me to help you finish fully archiving the completed files. since you asked me to do this just this week, i won't be able to finish it as there are so many interruptions from you eg. one minute you will want me to archive, next minute emily go order some stationary ..

i quit.

thank you. oh and please hurry up and write a recommendation letter please.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Yay! Thank you Sam for not giving me trouble when I asked you to sign the resignation letter I wrote :p Now, in this order, bosses from these establishments please hire me! Video Ezy, Domino's, Pizza Hut. And please don't give me trouble or be Chinese (no offence, but having 2 typical asian parents for bosses is gay).

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
OMG, DHL

I'm getting sick of trying to explain to my customers why their order hasn't arrived after 3 weeks. "Sorry there's been a delay at our warehouse" doesn't really cut it after the third enquiry.

People can order shit from another country and get it faster than you guys send it out.

JB10

HSC
Yay! Thank you Sam for not giving me trouble when I asked you to sign the resignation letter I wrote :p Now, in this order, bosses from these establishments please hire me! Video Ezy, Domino's, Pizza Hut. And please don't give me trouble or be Chinese (no offence, but having 2 typical asian parents for bosses is gay).
Video Ezy FTW

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
wuddie does have a point though.

If you're rostered on for open you MUST BE THERE ON TIME. I can't open the store by myself, and I can't stay closed just because you haven't bothered to turn up on time.
What happens if that little fucktard is the boss' son? He's late all the time, and I have no-one to report him to.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
To 2 of my coworkers (minimum), please stop being a lad and a lass. To the majority of the rest please stop being morons in general and have an opionion, have a brain, have way too much morphine... but do pay for the morphine you use though I expect you'd probably just steal it.

To my bosses, screw you for putting in CCTV. Yes it's stopped said lad/ss from stealing, but I can't have a tiny break in the middle of a 7 hour shift outside my 30 minute one. Also means we can't go out for a bit and get some choco while you're not there, which we actually need in a 7 hour thingy. Admittedly the majority of your employees are deadbeats with some of them having some form of grey matter turned the colour of their alcohol.

Also, boss whose son is working with me, please pay him for the 2 weeks you owe him. That's slack even for you. I mean treat your family with respect!

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
to my ex boss.

'due to the privacy act' you shouldn't be talking to co workers about others pay info
if you can tell them about it why the fcuk can't you tell my dad about it.

and screw you too. im glad i quit :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)