Rules for Staff (1 Viewer)

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
Dear Chemist,
If I come in and buy some Neurofen, please do not ask me about why I am taking it and whether I have seen a doctor recently blah blah blah. All I want is the bloody painkiller, not the whole store knowing I have my period.
Also; if I am buying Strepsils, don't tell me in a serious tone that I should see a doctor if I have had a cold for 3 days. I'm not dying, I have a sore throat you moron.
I think I'll start going to supermarkets for drugs..

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
If i give you my uni time table, don't roster me on when i have uni ffs, is it really that fucking hard!?

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
dear kissass, cocksucking cunt of a deputy manager

not everyone will take your shit, and pretty much everyone hates you. you also do realise that when you yell at me and insult me i make more mistakes and get discouraged from asking you questions. i don't care if you've been training everyone for four years - that means you should probably know what your reputation is like by now. it's pretty fucking hard to take everyone's orders and prepare -all- their food while you take money from till to go get food and come back whenever you fucking well want while you leave a newbie like me and someone who doesn't know how to steam milk to handle everything at the busiest time of the fucking day. and then when i try to clean up the glass i broke on the floor because i'm trying to do a billion things at once and i'm evidently on the verge of shanking you should you talk down to me in that condescending manner of yours, you tell me to leave the fucking store in front of everyone?

and then after the manager tells me to go back and speak to you and try to reconcile some differences with you you tell me that i should sue if i feel like i'm being discriminated against and that i -should- know this because i'm a law student [which i'm not]? are you fucking serious, fucktard?

/vent

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

not everyone will take your shit, and pretty much everyone hates you. you also do realise that when you yell at me and insult me i make more mistakes and get discouraged from asking you questions. i don't care if you've been training everyone for four years - that means you should probably know what your reputation is like by now. it's pretty fucking hard to take everyone's orders and prepare -all- their food while you take money from till to go get food and come back whenever you fucking well want while you leave a newbie like me and someone who doesn't know how to steam milk to handle everything at the busiest time of the fucking day. and then when i try to clean up the glass i broke on the floor because i'm trying to do a billion things at once and i'm evidently on the verge of shanking you should you talk down to me in that condescending manner of yours, you tell me to leave the fucking store in front of everyone?

and then after the manager tells me to go back and speak to you and try to reconcile some differences with you you tell me that i should sue if i feel like i'm being discriminated against and that i -should- know this because i'm a law student [which i'm not]? are you fucking serious, fucktard?

/vent
Wow.

Time for a new job?

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
Wow.

Time for a new job?
If I can find another job, sure; but it'd look bad to leave my first job without a reference less than two months in. Plus, everyone else is pretty easy to get along with [so far] - it's just this asshole.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

/vent
Mobile-> Record your next arguement.

pman

Banned
HSC
If your an old man who works for city rail, don't yell at me because the rta's street sign says 1 hour parking and you've put a tiny yellow sign at ground level saying bus zone.....i'm looking at the height I expect to see any parking restrictions signs at, especially as i nother drive over here, i'm only driving because theres no trains. I havent been here 4 four months and your signs been up for a week but naturally i know its there....

dude, even politely saying, this is a bus zone would be better, and cover up the arrow on the RTA sign and even better, put your sign at the right height above ground...then i'll notice it

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
To the typical asian parents who are my bosses:

1. If you dislike my coworker so much cause he stole and is a moron, fire him. Don't dump 3 hours of work on him to do in 2 hours and make the rest of us pick up the slack. This goes for any other crazy configuration of hours etc.
2. Do not work him till his hands are blue from the very cold meat he was working with. He cannot clean the place up properly afterwards. Also, that's gay.
3. If he's going to work with highly corrosive degreaser, get him proper gloves. That way his hands won't turn strangely pink/white when he has a healthy white normally, as well as other things.
4. Teach your son to do out back (cleaning solo and loads of washing normally). He needs to learn some time, and even though it's usually worse than out front, he's got to learn!
5. Screw you in general you idiots. Have you no concept of productivity??? Ah one last thing on that note, do not make the coworker discussed above work 8-7 sunday and make him do the worst work possible for 4 or so hours straight, if not longer. That is pretty much the LEAST productive way of organising labour I've ever heard.

greekgun

HSC
This one chick at work is an absolute bludger, i seriously dont know why she hasnt been fired. She will be working on express and then go to the other side of the store leaving a whole queue of people waiting, with no one or one other person on express just to collect on basket. She will go to ther otherside of the store to collect as little as one basket about 20 times a shift, and then sometimes she hides pretending to fill smokes so she doesnt have to serve customers, everytime she's on the register on the far end of the store (register which everyone hates) she will call up and complain until the acting supervisor gets so annoyed that she sends someone else down to replace her.
And when this one supervisor is on, she will go down to her when she's counting tils or cleaning registers/belts and just stand there and talk leaving everyone else working. So fustrating, ive left a note in the work log book which the manager and other supervisors read daily so the customer service manager can know whats going on, but someone used white out on the whole message.
-_-

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
don't blame me for something you know is your fault.

i'm too angry to even rant

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
This one chick at work is an absolute bludger, i seriously dont know why she hasnt been fired. She will be working on express and then go to the other side of the store leaving a whole queue of people waiting, with no one or one other person on express just to collect on basket. She will go to ther otherside of the store to collect as little as one basket about 20 times a shift, and then sometimes she hides pretending to fill smokes so she doesnt have to serve customers, everytime she's on the register on the far end of the store (register which everyone hates) she will call up and complain until the acting supervisor gets so annoyed that she sends someone else down to replace her.
And when this one supervisor is on, she will go down to her when she's counting tils or cleaning registers/belts and just stand there and talk leaving everyone else working. So fustrating, ive left a note in the work log book which the manager and other supervisors read daily so the customer service manager can know whats going on, but someone used white out on the whole message.
-_-
Point her out to me and i'll be a very very angry customer which will rage towards her Hahahaha.

greekgun

HSC
Point her out to me and i'll be a very very angry customer which will rage towards her Hahahaha.
Haha if only man, she goes on so many toilet breaks that she's in the back room where the tea room is and shit more than she is up the front, so chances of seeing her are slip and none.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
rantrantrantrant RAGE RANT.
well basically for work drinks nights i order all the alcohol on the request of the marketing lady (she's new). now she didn't give me a list of what she wanted because she "forgot" so basically i just ordered from the list i usually use and got on with life.

So its friday night and there's hardly any food because i wasn't told to order it (sometimes they're catered so we dont need nibblies, marketing lady didn't tell me UNTIL THE DAY OF THE DRINKS!)

In case you're wondering, i did ask her during the week for the list and she said to go and speak to stephen. i asked stephen and he said "order whatever lol!?!?:!" so then i went back to her and she was like err get some of this SO I DID AND WHEN IT FUCKING CAME SHE SAID IT WAS ALL WRONG AND YELLED AT ME IN FRONT OF ALL THE ADMIN PEOPLE WHEN THEY ALL KNEW IT WAS HER FAULT THE FUCK.

greekgun

HSC
well basically for work drinks nights i order all the alcohol on the request of the marketing lady (she's new). now she didn't give me a list of what she wanted because she "forgot" so basically i just ordered from the list i usually use and got on with life.

So its friday night and there's hardly any food because i wasn't told to order it (sometimes they're catered so we dont need nibblies, marketing lady didn't tell me UNTIL THE DAY OF THE DRINKS!)

In case you're wondering, i did ask her during the week for the list and she said to go and speak to stephen. i asked stephen and he said "order whatever lol!?!?:!" so then i went back to her and she was like err get some of this SO I DID AND WHEN IT FUCKING CAME SHE SAID IT WAS ALL WRONG AND YELLED AT ME IN FRONT OF ALL THE ADMIN PEOPLE WHEN THEY ALL KNEW IT WAS HER FAULT THE FUCK.
poke poke rage rage.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
dear manager,

you suck.

thank you.
:) :) :)

Dear Bosses:
3. Please speak intelligibly! It is REALLY awkward having to ask you to repeat your instructions once let alone more than once. Your Chinese accent may work with rels, but if I end up nodding because I just guess your instructions then do something different to your intended task, well...
quote]

Managers who mumble are among my pet hates.

And to the people who like steamed buns, the steamers are probably being got rid of soon, so you won't be able to do that for much longer

But but but I like steamed buns :(

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Dear Inspector (Rex),

Ordering alcohol for work drinks nights isn't the biggest problems in the entire world like you act it is. Just because I am 94c over the budget because I wanted to use up the remaining $3 to buy one stand alone beer along with a 24 pack isn't stupid- I'm just using up the budget I'm given!
"Just because you have a budget doesn't mean you have to use it"
Err, dearest Inspector, yes it does meant I can use it, and I intend to. All $1000 (minues food costs, so $242 for the alcohol) of it.

Also, I may be the same age as your daughters but please remember, I'm not actually your daughter so don't lecture me about me answering your questions about my weekend saying I "went out and didn't get a lot of sleep". I'm still performing very well in my job so please don't lecture me about what I can do on my weekends.

Kind Regards,
Christina

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
not really they're just annoying.

they're engineers lol what else can i say

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)