Rules for UNSW students (1 Viewer)

PrettyVacant

HSC
Hyperhidrosis is just excess sweat, not excess body smell. And honestly the people with BO aren't always the ones who are absolutely dripping with sweat, they can just wear epic antiperspirant or get surgery if it's really that much of a problem.

My point is, bad BO is not from excess sweat, it's 'cause the person has bad personal hygiene/doesn't wear deo.

But personally I haven't experienced the BO prob in the people in my course. ^^

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
don't worry your course isn't special. there will be people who smell bad :)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
one thing I hate, which i see most asians do, is hang around the bottom of the staircase talking ..

OR

walk down, and then suddenly stop.

OR

Hang outside of Q-Lounge. It's so hard to just navigate myself around that area... there are millions of people just blocking the way ==''

So annoying.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
one thing i hate, which i see most asians do, is hang around the bottom of the staircase talking ..

Or

walk down, and then suddenly stop.

or

hang outside of q-lounge. It's so hard to just navigate myself around that area... There are millions of people just blocking the way ==''

so annoying.
yeah what the hell is with thattt -

ps. my brother had that excess sweating thing but had to get surgery and now its gone.

he never smelt either

HSC
lol this is turning out to be a 'What you hate about UNSW students' thread

In Soviet Russia, UNSW students rules you! ...?

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
this is probably a general thing, but people who walk FUCKING SLOW.

HURRY THE FUCK UP, THANKS.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
how about those groups who walk in a fucking line on the staircase going up or down? they also mostly walk so fucking slow. i feel like kicking them down the staircase and watch the line of students tumble down the stairs and fucking die.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
how about those groups who walk in a fucking line on the staircase going up or down? they also mostly walk so fucking slow. i feel like kicking them down the staircase and watch the line of students tumble down the stairs and fucking die.
Agreed.

or those people who just walk INTO the group of oncoming students when there's no-one on the other side.

IE; going up to CLB via stairs from Quad.
they walk on your left while going down so you have to move...and there's nobody on the other side of the railing. w.t.f indeeed. =/

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
lol at the sweat remarks. I sweat more than normal, but probably because imma paki by descent. A friend from high school has a lebo mum and an aussie dad and i know he also sweated more than usual. This is why im so lazy, this is why i love winter, this is why i love lifts.

Still its fucking annoying, carry deo with me, REXONA FOR MEN DOES NOT WORK, and im pretty sure that unsw isnt > 50 degrees.

ppl who stand around at bottom of stair cases FUCKING I HATE THEM.

ppl who crowd around in the middle, i am so very tempted to just plow straight thru.

Sometimes i do.

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
+1.

Agreed.

or those people who just walk INTO the group of oncoming students when there's no-one on the other side.

IE; going up to CLB via stairs from Quad.
they walk on your left while going down so you have to move...and there's nobody on the other side of the railing. w.t.f indeeed. =/
People need to keep to the left, period.

erm

HSC
C-C-C- COMBO BREAKER

couldn't resist :jedi:

edit: damnit kevinx2 you ruined the flow

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)