• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ruse (1 Viewer)

abdooooo!!!

Banned
cheap tactics... all i do is borrow all the study guides from our school's library even though i already have them and never return them. the school can't do anything except send warning letters home, but my parents don't care. so them really cheap students who can't afford books will not be allowed to beat me in assessments. :D

i recommend you purchase them worked solutions for math from this sami el horse dude (hopefully buchanan don't see this) so you don't have to worry about this so called selfish louts that wants to get ahead by using dirty tactics. :) the site is: http://www.sngweb.com/publishing/teacherpublication.html

J0n

N/A
HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
i recommend you purchase them worked solutions for math from this sami el horse dude (hopefully buchanan don't see this) so you don't have to worry about this so called selfish louts that wants to get ahead by using dirty tactics. :) the site is: http://www.sngweb.com/publishing/teacherpublication.html
Their priced at $25 a chapter! That makes it one heck of a lot more expensive than even the textbook! Especially since we used to be able to download them for free...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
its buchanan's fault... if he didn't take them solutions off the net, i bet $10,000 ;) that sami el horse guy would never get any business... i wonder where ruse get their worked solutions from?
Umm I think he was probably forced to take them off the net by sami, hence his hatred of him.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i had all the 4u fitz solutions in booklets, they were handwritten. i'm sure they've been around for a while, so she's not doing anything new i guess. there are actually arnold solutions, but they skip a lot of working out and it's hard to follow. my teacher did the exercises and we could borrow it if we needed it.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Xayma
Umm I think he was probably forced to take them off the net by sami, hence his hatred of him.
yeah thats what i thought, but the guy wouldn't give a reason... except for that sami is a punchbowl wog... and something to do with osama's car bomb. :D

meh but i downloaded his arnold's solutions from his site... i was a little bit too late to get my hands on those lovely fitz's solutions.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Originally posted by picaresque
hahahaha. not quite - actually, that would be totally understandable and just the teacher's being stupid. no, it's much much more sad. the textbook solutions (like solved solutions to cambridge etc.) are kept for communal use in the library and someone goes there before every assessment and removes the necessary pages for a certain topic, slipping out of the binder! sneaky. andand they also stash the english study guides in strange and esoteric locations so no one else can find them.

what selfish louts these people are, eh? *shakes head in despair*
GO RUSE 03 .. lolz

only we could steal 3u fitz soln (n i think i kno who did it) and *possible unfounded claim* hide the english study guides ..

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
yeah thats what i thought, but the guy wouldn't give a reason... except for that sami is a punchbowl wog... and something to do with osama's car bomb. :D

meh but i downloaded his arnold's solutions from his site... i was a little bit too late to get my hands on those lovely fitz's solutions.
You did WHAT?! buddy... pal... :D

abdooooo!!!

Banned
what do you mean i did what? i didn't do anything... :rolleyes:

edit: oh... i've realised what you wanted... its the solution you want isn't it? im not gonna give it up to anyone... they're my and not buchanan's or sami's. they are all my. unless you have the fizii's solutions for trade. ;)

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mazza_728
wow mass spam forum ive created!
thats because nobody likes Ruse much, I dont and Ive never met a person from there.

Rorix

HSC
thats because nobody likes Ruse much, I dont and Ive never met a person from there.

qed.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
yeah yeah yeah. ruse - we study, we cheat and we're plotting world domination. whilst being completely unincumbered by a personality. hmmm. definitely sounds about right.
you ruse bastard... i hate you. so you think you gonna get 100 eh? no way... you'll fail... fail!!!

so whats your estimated uai? :D

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Rorix
qed.
Yeah I know, its pretty biased, but considering Im not a sydney sider all I hear is mainly bad stuff about it (like they are all arrogrant etc.) probably should get to know about it more, but likely Ill never have contact with them.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Yeah I know, its pretty biased, but considering Im not a sydney sider all I hear is mainly bad stuff about it (like they are all arrogrant etc.) probably should get to know about it more, but likely Ill never have contact with them.
Heck, I love 'em. They make me look VERY good after not a single one of them beat me in maths.

picaresque

HSC
you ruse bastard... i hate you. so you think you gonna get 100 eh? no way... you'll fail... fail!!!

so whats your estimated uai? :D
ha, my prelim one? not too hot - i don't do sciences, instead i did history and art - but i got a certificate for it, twice. :D

N.B: something else about Ruse - they're lame enough to give us UAI estimates starting prelim year after each semster of assessments. Talk about cranking up the pressure early - and then they suggest 4u maths to boost it. sneeeeaky.

Last edited:

abdooooo!!!

Banned
ha, my prelim one? not too hot - i don't do sciences, instead i did history and art - but i got a certificate for it, twice. :D

N.B: something else about Ruse - they're lame enough to give us UAI estimates starting prelim year after each semster of assessments. Talk about cranking up the pressure early - and then they suggest 4u maths to boost it. sneeeeaky.
uai estimates is a good motivational factor to get you guys to use more dirty tactics to beat the shit out each other... then the whole state. :D

4u math to boost it? hahaha. they force you... thats harsh. ruse haven't topped math yet all thanks to KeypadSDM... and now he is loving you people because he looks good posting in this thread LOL. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)