• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Same-Sex Marriage (1 Viewer)

Are you for or against same-sex marriage?

• Total voters

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
I suppose it's just my upbringing and 13 years at a Christian school that makes me think: marriage = man and woman.
Uhmmm pretty sure thats not right... i go to a christian school but if school has taught me anything its to think for yourself. Just because your traditional, which is cool because its your personal belief, dsnt mean you got it from your schools influences. It's a personal decision, your old enough to think for yourself and so is everyone else. Plus this different name thing you keep going on about... well a marriage is for the two people getting married, not for you. Although it would work and please many other people it still highlights the fact that gays are different and not equal to other heterosexual couples.

boris

Banned
HSC
in the end it all comes down to whether you hate freedom or not

there is no reason for something to be illegal if it doesnt hurt anyone
this is a prime example of why i hate everyone (gays for being gay and people against gay marriage for being against freedom)

boris

Banned
HSC
i forgot straight people for being gay enablers

i should stop trolling in serious posts people dont take me seriously

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
and yes of course the state shouldnt force religious institutions to marry fags
why not just change 'civil union' to 'marriage' and then everyone is happy
yea idc what they call it Civil union, civil marriage, marriage, license to fuck idc

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
im opposed to homosexual marriage because it makes us look like fags around the wrold

nothing in comparison to the travesties that are gay pride parades though

the best thing abotu eastern european countries is when they try those stunts over there a bunch of people show up armed with clubs and beat the shit out of them

Magical Kebab

HSC
Why? Give us a non-retarded reason.

To the whole Church thingy - I don't think Churches should have to marry gay couples. It should be up to that institution to decide.
Gay marriage should be legal by law and government standards and being a secular government (or supposedly) they shouldn't be able to force this upon religious institutions.
Go get fuckin' Buddhist married. They're all for that shit and the temples are fucking awesome. So the ceremony would be nice and all that shit.
Its wrong because we men are allowed to get women pregnant for a reason. Who ever says you are born gay, it's bullshit your not, if it were ok, men would be able to get pregnant and so would women.
In terms of religion, religions such as christianity, judasim and Islam are against poofs. Its wrong. Imagine if you had two faggots as parents and you got picked on, not nice.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
faggots are laughable agreed

there's usually a very good reason whywhy religions and traditionalist belief systems are opposed to something

generally things that liberals get behind so strongly are retarded and dangerous (race equalitarianism, feminism, etc.)

its not hard to imagine why homosexuality is reviled - it's inherently disgusting and the pooper never evolved to take a big dick in it

but yeah the church of TOLERANCE and TOTALITARIAN NICENESS wants us to outright approve of something so nasty and inevitably leads to a behavior which can ultimately result in nasty problems like rectal prolapses and diseases

icky

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
1. No.
2. lol you still care about HSC maffs, that's funny
of course he still cares! he's doing his hsc this year (iirc) so he has to care
This. A hurr durr. Of course I care. The test is in two weeks.
Also, if you weren't joking I feel really bad for you. :(

Religions do not hate gays. Well not all religions... buddhists are very accepting of gays... the dali lama once said "His holiness opposes violence and discrimination based on sexual orientation" and that was in 1997.. pretty sure most people would have caught up now.
Was about to bring this up.
Buddhism isn't against gay marriage because as long as you aren't harming another life. Which is how logical reasoning in legal matters should work.

Its wrong because we men are allowed to get women pregnant for a reason. Who ever says you are born gay, it's bullshit your not, if it were ok, men would be able to get pregnant and so would women.
In terms of religion, religions such as christianity, judasim and Islam are against poofs. Its wrong. Imagine if you had two faggots as parents and you got picked on, not nice.
Who the fuck would choose to be persecuted and bullied their whole life because people are unaccepting of their lifestyle?
You are retarded if you think being gay is not a choice. It's just fucking logical to assume that's it's not. And it isn't a choice. It's not a choice. I have gay friends and they have struggled throughout all of their teenage years because they are confused about their sexuality due to society not being accepting and making them feel out cast and different.

And what the fuck does anyone care what those fucking traditions teach? They are all outdated and fucking retarded. Christianity will change overtime to accept gays as most sects have changed to be more accepting of other stuff in modern society. Same with Judaism.
But fucking Islam hasn't changed for fucking centuries.
So what the fuck do we care what they fucking say when most of them change and one of them is the archaic ramblings of a schizophrenic paedophile.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I say let them get married. Their marriage isnt really affecting us personally in any way. I mean they are already allowed to have children...it would be silly if they didnt allow them to get married too.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
the kids will get bullied for having 2 dads or 2 mums.
I was bullied for having 1 parent.

People will be bullied about nearly everything.

Fuck i was bullied for owning a bike before a car.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
faggots are laughable agreed

there's usually a very good reason whywhy religions and traditionalist belief systems are opposed to something

generally things that liberals get behind so strongly are retarded and dangerous (race equalitarianism, feminism, etc.)

its not hard to imagine why homosexuality is reviled - it's inherently disgusting and the pooper never evolved to take a big dick in it

but yeah the church of TOLERANCE and TOTALITARIAN NICENESS wants us to outright approve of something so nasty and inevitably leads to a behavior which can ultimately result in nasty problems like rectal prolapses and diseases

icky
IIRC you also believe all ethnics should be made sterile.

boris

Banned
HSC
I say let them get married. Their marriage isnt really affecting us personally in any way. I mean they are already allowed to have children...it would be silly if they didnt allow them to get married too.
dont you have a jihad on homosexuals

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
You put against in the poll... WhatamIsupposedtobelieve?!

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
where's the neither option

and a muslim not telling us what they actually believe surprise surprise

onur91

HSC
N/A
where's the neither option

and a muslim not telling us what they actually believe surprise surprise
I'm a musselman and honestly, I couldn't fucking care less if same-sex marriage was legalised. I am actually for it, if they want to be miserable like everyone else in a marriage, then let it be.

As I said before, not my business what someone shoves up their arse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)