• Against it

Votes: 35 27.8%
  • Have no strong opinion

Votes: 17 13.5%

• Total voters

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
27 pages here.. and 40-ish something in the other thread...

>_<

and as per your homosexuality being 'erroneous' go read through the banning gay marriages thread, i can't be bothered right now to tell you exactly why i think you are wrong... the other thread says it nicely... and repeatedly for me.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
You can't really say that her opinion is wrong tama ;)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i can't think of any reasons why gays don't get the same treatment the rest of us do...honestly, you'd have to have some serious descrimination issues

cko

HSC
Jago said:
i can't think of any reasons why gays don't get the same treatment the rest of us do...honestly, you'd have to have some serious descrimination issues
but it's wrong. Not just morally (coz i don't really giv a stuf bout moral) but physically, logically, instinct-wise. Same sex just wasn't supposed to be. It's an anomaly, a reject, an oddball statistical data that u ignore coz its oddball.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
then i guess you think all these people born with a birth defect shouldn't have any rights either? right? because they're physically and mentally different? they weren't ment to be. Jeez, just because something or someone is different you reject it?

cko

HSC
i don't descriminate against gay people n i don't giv them shyt bout their sexualityeither, but i do think that homosexuality is wrong. wrong i tell you, WRONG. However, i can't do anything about it and descriminating/hating gay people only ends up wasting my mental energy. So basically i jsut live and let live. But still, i think that same sex marriage is pushing it a lil bit. I guess thas where i draw the line??

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Can you not see the irony here? you don't descriminate against gays but its wrong? I guess i can't argue with that logic :rolleyes:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
You're an idiot.

Go read the thread on banning of gay marriages.
Nono moonlight. Remember according to your logic...

1) People who don't like homosexuals are homophobic
2) Some homophobes are gay

THEREFORE YOURE GAY!!! poor cko :(.. she deserves sympathy no?

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
neo_o said:
You can't really say that her opinion is wrong tama ;)
haha i said why I thought it was wrong... ^_^ an expression of my own personal opinion :p

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
cko said:
but it's wrong. Not just morally (coz i don't really giv a stuf bout moral) but physically, logically, instinct-wise. Same sex just wasn't supposed to be. It's an anomaly, a reject, an oddball statistical data that u ignore coz its oddball.
Physically there is nothing wrong with it, logically it also works and well if the instinct wasn't there it wouldnt happen. Same sex is supposed to happen, and it happens naturally in nature as well as amongst homosapiens. It is not a 'reject', or an oddball statistic nor is it an anomaly. The numbers are not huge, but the numbers aren't precise, numbers don't differentiate between what is and what can be, what might be and what is not. ie. Transgender isn't transexual, bisexual is not only hetero nor it is only homo, pansexual is indiscriminate and hardly ever taken into consideration.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
neo_o said:
poor cko :(.. she deserves sympathy no?
she deserves sympathy for replying in this thread and getting us started again... for her opinion she deserves an education.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
cko said:
i think that same sex marriages shouldn't be allowed. Mainly coz i don't think that homosexuality shouldn't be allowed. It's erroneous, men just ain't supposed to sleep with men n women just ain't supposed to sleep with women. Tha whole point of sleeping anyway is to reproduce.
Unless you have sex without contraception, and without planning on ever aborting a baby your argument is flawed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)