Votes: 35 27.8%
  • Have no strong opinion

Votes: 17 13.5%

• Total voters

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
okay... you people asked for it... also done a lil research to help me n this is what i think.

1. almost everyone agrees that homosexuality is immoral

2. homosexaulity activity is a capital offence in the bible

3.marriage has always been between one man n one woman

4.children should be raised by their biological parents if possible

5. homosexual couples who conceieve a child are not doing it on their own .. they are tampering with nature.

6.hatred towards homosexuals would spread to the child

7.children raised by homosexual parents are more likely to become homosexual themselves

8.children are more likely to have a low self-esteem

9.children are more likely to experience behavioural and social maladjustment

10. children are more likely to be teased or bullied

11. their gender development can be affected

12. and according to some research, children from homosexual couples percieve themselves as less intellectually and physically competent
I am so gald that people like you live is wollongong. you are the best representative for all of us! now lets all give SKA a hand!

Alexander

Gold Member
Originally posted by ~GrOoVy~
i don't really care if homo's get the rights to marriage..but one thing that bothers me about them is the fact they make wacky parade and all these crazy events to show that they are gay.. so good on them for being gay..no one really cares. its not like we straight peeps go around and make silly events to show who we are....
That's what I think. Homosexuality is SO much in your face and is so focused on the body and shit. It's pure hedonism and decadence. If someone was commiting adultery, walking down the street with a woman, you wouldn't thik twice about it. No drama. But then you see two guys on the street feeling each other up and kissing and it just..in your face.
I also hate the irony of respecting their way of life when they parade thru sydney practically naked with blatant attacks on a variety of beliefs eg. the church, politicians etc.
I can't say that i respect any homosexuals that come to mind.

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Alexander
I can't say that i respect any homosexuals that come to mind.
How about Justice Michael Kirby of the High Court - would you consider respecting him for his accomplishments?

HSC
Thats it, I'm telling them. The only reason George wants to ban gay marriage is so that the rumors about him and me will stop. But I can reveal to you fine people that it's all true!

HU JINTAO

Same-sex marriage is an art.

BECAUSE IT KEEPS THE POPULATION AT BAY........especially useful in my Country.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Using politicians people dont know is just taking it too far

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by Calculon
Using politicians people dont know is just taking it too far

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
[interplay between politicians above]
:rofl:

That was hilarious.

Originally posted by CM_Tutor
How about Justice Michael Kirby of the High Court - would you consider respecting him for his accomplishments?
I've met the man a number of times (he went to our school, so they drag him in every year). I must say that though his legal accomplishments are quite astounding, he didn't really overcome anything as a homosexual until after his appointment to the High Court (since that's when he "came out"). However, SINCE that time he has done a barrel-load of work for equality and I respect him for it.

Oh a related note, I think even he has been coerced into the "stage-show" mindset of the courts. The last time I heard him speak at school, our retarded principle had invited the media along and Kirby gave this pissy sensationalist speech about how "we aren't the first nuclear generation". I can't lay all the blame at his feet though, since the kid he was responding to asked "are we going to get blown up?" All this at a selective school. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Originally posted by HU JINTAO
Same-sex marriage is an art.

BECAUSE IT KEEPS THE POPULATION AT BAY........especially useful in my Country.
*standing ovation while laughing really hard*

Well done mate, well done.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Iunny
lol, the reason people believe in a particular religion is because they actually agree with what it says and believes, so you can't really "learn to get your own opinion" that differs totally from your religion.

BTW, some bits, that was said in the Old Testament was twisted by the teachers of the Law (I'm not too sure, someone will have to clarify about this though), and Jesus came to right the wrong, so disabled ppl can set foot in the church.

ah, how do you discern which "wrongs" were righted and which weren't? isnt it possible that the bit of the Old Testament which says homosexuality is wrong has also been righted?

or just because that one is still reasonably popular it doesnt count?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
But then again neither was the big bang theory but the Pope supports it.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Iunny
the Pope is just another human being
Although true, he made no indication if he was using papal infaliability or not (only a few instances where they have made it clear that they were using it) or if it was just his opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)