• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Saturday Night and the Extension 2 Board is pumping!!! (3 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The very notion of human existence is the basis to which i decided to compose this short story about...

[ edit ]

anyone wanna trade contacts ?

msn : lolmanic@hotmail.com

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I used a quote to kick mine off. I also used a quote to end mine. If you can't think for yourself, borrow someone else's words!!!!!

Jinglebell

HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
I used a quote to kick mine off. I also used a quote to end mine. If you can't think for yourself, borrow someone else's words!!!!!
exactly my thought when ending my critical response:)

my reflection statement begins thus:
"I did not set out to compare the creations of what are arguably two of the most influential composers in history.And when what began as an investigation into popular culture and the evolution of language gradually morphed into my final concept, I did not realise that the idea that seemed so obvious to me was in fact quite original. "
note use of the word ORIGINAL:) never hurts to be subtly obvious:p

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
So pilfering is the answer? Nice, thanks. :p

I think the paragraph I wrote works better in the 'body' somewhere.
Throughout history, the utopia has served as an important medium for advocating political change, as well as conveying hope to many disperate societies. As such, it is clearly an important representation of thought, and through the hopes expressed in the utopia's literary representations, invaluable insights can be gathered into not only the composer, but their context. Indeed, the utopia exists in a reciprocal relationship with context, the many depictions of the 'ideal state' being influenced by the contemporary milleu, and in turn aiming to influence subsequent events. It it for this reason that I have attempted to relate the development of the utopia, for in it's progression, that of mankind is also evident.

But yeah.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
thats pretty damn good but yeah it sounds more as a body thing....

Leap

free falling
HSC
Gooooood morning everyone
I just came online
and logged into my email
and found 60+ messages from here
all saying someone has replied to a thread
you have subscribed to in the English (Extension 2) forum
Anway...I hope you're all less stressed this morning

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
and here i am last night, trying to get custom status so desperately, such a idiot.

dont worry, i dont think i just speak for myself when i say that i dont think that anyone is ready to hand in their major work atm...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
lol.... I'm a fair bit of spamming off custom status. However, I think I should go and post warning thread for year 11's to come and see the horror of our insanity lol.

lemonade

Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
i will just surrender to my insanity and become slyvia plath
i hope u dont have a gas oven.. :(

dont worry! we can all be insane together!! :D heehee..

i think the pressure is making me crazy actually. i keep trying to avoid starting the reflection statement cause i know im going to do a bad job of it - but all this procrastination is making the pressure worse.

lemonade

Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
lol.... I'm a fair bit of spamming off custom status.
there were a few moments last night when even i thought i could make it... :p i probably wont even though, cause this is my favourite forum, and once the mw has been handed in, i dont think there'll be much we can talk about (well.. apart from trying to freak out the year 11s)

lizzy1004

HSC
oh me god didnt expect other pplz awake posting at this time.. i dunnoz i feeel so comforted dat there are many other pplz in my situation.. everyones handing it in on wendesay morning rite>>

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
We have to hand ours in on Tuesday because we are going to Sydney for an excursion on Wednesday... so naturally I'm on here spamming rather than working on my work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)