Say i dont get the UAI (1 Viewer)

bboyelement

HSC
go through tafe and then move to over to uni. some of my friends are doing this.

volition

arr.
HSC
shinji said:
hmm, im just wondering, i wanna get into B Commerce @ UNSW ... cut off is 93.00

im just wondering, i have a great business studies mark (mid-to-high 90's) and i think i'll get b6 in the exam.
im just wondering whether they'll take that into account ... i THINK i might get 90+ .. but im not sure :(
Also, im pretty good at maths too ... hopin to get B6 in 2u,,

Would that increase my chances of getting into commerce? And what's the demand like for B Commerce @ UNSW ? is it higH?? =(

and one more thing, if i don't make it into commerce and do economics [researched and found that the first year stuff are pretty similar], would i have to RE-DO the first year of Commerce?
I doubt you'd have to redo any subjects, the courses are that similar.

Both have the exact same 6 cores for first year so yea I reckon (given you make the transfer) you could go straight from 1st year Eco to 2nd year Commerce.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
PHEW!!

that's a relief. thanks volition. so all hope isn't lost for me to do commerce~~
by the way, you need good marks to do a transfer yeah?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
PHEW!!

that's a relief. thanks volition. so all hope isn't lost for me to do commerce~~
by the way, you need good marks to do a transfer yeah?
I believe they take into account your UAI and the marks you get in the first year.

T

Testpilot

I want to do a double degree, but if i only get the UAI for one of the dregrees can i add the second one onto it while at uni?

volition

arr.
HSC
Yeah, last I heard there's this thing called an NRSL (Non recent school leaver) cutoff (as opposed to a UAI cutoff). Dunno if that's still in tho, look around on UAC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)