Scared.. (1 Viewer)

tennille

HSC
Nakashima said:
Asian parents don't have a sense of privacy. This morning I was half scared to death when my mum woke me up by barging into my room while I was sleeping and yelling at me to clean the bathroom.
Your mum and my mum have some similarities. My mum will get up on a Saturday morning at about 7am, and start vacuum cleaning. It's bloody annoying.

darkroomgirl

HSC
Tennille said:
Your mum and my mum have some similarities. My mum will get up on a Saturday morning at about 7am, and start vacuum cleaning. It's bloody annoying.
Same! My mum has these cleaning rages on Saturday mornings, which me and my sister hate, since it's our only day to sleep in, and she starts the day by yelling out guilt trips about how we're so lazy, and she does everything, and she knows that we're busy but she's got a busy life too, etc etc.

Saturday must be like a collective angry mums' day or something.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
simple: change your address on webct to a friend's or a random one before results are mailed out. Photoshop the results on myuni, and print them out.

EDIT: or alternatively try harder, as they're sure to somehow find out your marks in the long-run with transcripts. I don't see the point of lying to your parents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)