Schapelle Corby: Innocent or Guilty- Your final verdict (1 Viewer)

sams057

HSC
well in light of the very insightful program on channel 9 today, i just wanted to know what everyone thinks of schapelle. is she innocent or guilty? does she know who did it? was her family involved? also, offer you theories on what really happened.

btw who ever watched the program, was it only me or were you also insulted by the fact schapelle planned the whole 'help me australia, im so pretty and im stuck in jail' thing with ron. she knew the public liked her and thrived on it. she even said she would fake cry

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
i felt that there was a strong bias in the story. like seriously all they did was interview family, friends and people defending her.

michael1990

HSC
I think she did it and when she found out about the severe punnishments she tried to hide and say she didn't do it.

but not that i really care, i don't know her.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
回复: Schapelle Corby: Innocent or Guilty- Your final verdict

Why the fuck would you care or even take interest?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
bigboyjames said:
family seems like a junky
Your grammar is atrocious!

Do we mean, judging by the family, she is likely to be a junky OR
the family seem like junkies

?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Dont tell anybody this...
But i got inside information that Dora put the pot in her bag

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
Why would you be insulted? If you didn't try anything possible to get the fuck out of an Indonesian prison, you'd be a total fool.
damn straight

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
Probably guily, however:

I don't think drug laws make sense or that breaking them is morally wrong.

Even if you do support drug prohibition, the penalty she recieved is pretty over the top.

On the other hand, what a tart for doing it in the first place.
Always thought she was guilty after looking over the facts of the case back when it first came up. I'd actually say the thing that bothers me the most about her is that she deceived people into making donations when she knew very well she was guilty. She still would have received some support if she'd said 'yes... I tried to smuggle the drugs', but she was greedy and wanted more money to fight her case than she would have if the truth were known.

I don't care if you're robbing me to pay off your drug debt to the local bikie gang otherwise they're gunna cut your fingers, be honest and maybe you'll get some deserved support.

edit: I disagree with the harsh laws, but the people who gave her money don't necessarily disagree with them also.

Last edited:

ace

is retired
HSC
Schroedinger said:
I remember I got kicked out of class when the trial was streamed live and she was found guilty and I was like "too fucking right", because she clearly is horribly horribly guilty and everyone's fucking blind to it (for the most part).
Clearly the judges weren't fooled. Horray.

boris

Banned
HSC
Who cares. She's not the first and last Australian to end up in an Indonesian jail, or to be hanged for drug offences. What made me lol more was that despite the intense media coverage of her trial, several Australians were busted smuggling harder drugs into Indonesia in her wake.

I don't know how many of you have been to Indonesia, but when you get off a plane and enter the air port, their stance on drugs is made pretty clear. Like, the only excuse you have for not knowing what the penalties are is being blind and missing the 3875982357 signs posted everywhere. She knew, she'd been to Bali before so she's incredibly fucking stupid and I don't care if she spends the next 15 years in an Indonesian jail. I really don't.

Plenty of other Australian's who are less aesthetically pleasing (and let's face it, Corby looks like a dogs arse, I never understood the whole 'but im so pretty' defense) who have recieved harsher sentences and less media coverage. Nobody questioned their guilt because as far as we were concerned, anybody with Nguyen for a surname wasn't worth giving a shit about.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Re: 回复: Schapelle Corby: Innocent or Guilty- Your final verdict

It makes no sense either way.

It does provide me with epic lulz though, so who cares.

She was a beauty student so

if worth as a person > worth bringing her back
else rot in prison
end

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

didnt watch the thing last night, but i never really understood why everyone was so sure she was innocent and went around sending anthrax to the indonesian embassy or whatever. i mean, the drugs were found in her bag which a number of witnesses said she tried to stop the customs guys from opening, there was no real evidence iirc to suggest the drugs were planted and she has a number of family members involved in the drug trade. occam's razor says guilty.
boris said:
and let's face it, Corby looks like a dogs arse, I never understood the whole 'but im so pretty' defense

Last edited:

kokodamonkey

HSC

hopeles5ly said:
Why the fuck would you care or even take interest?
exactly. Cant Believe they air this shit... if Kerry packer was still alive...

zimmerman8k said:
Probably guily, however:

I don't think drug laws make sense or that breaking them is morally wrong.

Even if you do support drug prohibition, the penalty she recieved is pretty over the top.

On the other hand, what a tart for doing it in the first place.
Over the top? In my opinion 20years is NOT ENOUGH for what she has done. She should be shot.. on live national television. Its the only way we are going to make a point to these people that such behaviour is just not on.

Schroedinger said:
I remember I got kicked out of class when the trial was streamed live and she was found guilty and I was like "too fucking right", because she clearly is horribly horribly guilty and everyone's fucking blind to it (for the most part).
Good on you for expressing your self, its great to be siding on the side of truth!

boris said:
Who cares. She's not the first and last Australian to end up in an Indonesian jail, or to be hanged for drug offences. What made me lol more was that despite the intense media coverage of her trial, several Australians were busted smuggling harder drugs into Indonesia in her wake.

I don't know how many of you have been to Indonesia, but when you get off a plane and enter the air port, their stance on drugs is made pretty clear. Like, the only excuse you have for not knowing what the penalties are is being blind and missing the 3875982357 signs posted everywhere. She knew, she'd been to Bali before so she's incredibly fucking stupid and I don't care if she spends the next 15 years in an Indonesian jail. I really don't.

Plenty of other Australian's who are less aesthetically pleasing (and let's face it, Corby looks like a dogs arse, I never understood the whole 'but im so pretty' defense) who have recieved harsher sentences and less media coverage. Nobody questioned their guilt because as far as we were concerned, anybody with Nguyen for a surname wasn't worth giving a shit about.
The fact of the matter is, she was there every other month, was some sort of a surfer, therefore one would think shed have atleast 5boards kept there to not keep bringing across each time.

Fact of the matter is shes a criminal, and so is the rest of her foul dodgy family, and i think they should all be put in jail.

boris

Banned
HSC

I don't think she was a surfer, I think the issue was that her brother in law owned a surf shop, so why would she need to take her own surfing equipment. Especially not a boogie board anyway

boris

Banned
HSC
I don't agree with their laws nor their stance on the death sentence, but the fact remains it's their shitty laws and more fool the idiots who break them.

viva australia!

kokodamonkey

HSC
boris said:
I don't agree with their laws nor their stance on the death sentence, but the fact remains it's their shitty laws and more fool the idiots who break them.

viva australia!
our laws are not tough enough. You have some stupid gang rapist thats gonna get let out after 8years... These sort of people need to be locked up and have they keys thrown away.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
I wanna see a sex tape come out of the prison, that would be good.

p.s she is worst then the Bali 9, they didn't even whinge much and they got the DS, most of them anywayss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)