• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Schapelle Corby: Innocent or Guilty- Your final verdict (1 Viewer)

kokodamonkey

HSC
Malfoy said:
Chad, drugs =/= gang rape.

Don't you dare equate them, or I'll wring your neck, honestly!
In my eyes one has done the same thing, they have broken the law. Therefore i think it is wrong to say that its okay to push really hard to jail someone for murder or rape but then whine about harshness for drugs.

People that murder or commit rape should be put in jail and have the keys thrown away, their life should be worthless and bear no fruit for redemption, so they have some sort of idea of the ordeal they have put their victims through..

Where as drug smugglers etc should just be SHOT because they are making no contribution to society.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
although i personally think that she is innocent i think that the drug penalties need to be tough, not death ( i dont agree with the death penalty) but still tough, drugs ruin peoples lives, i think they deserve it i think that australia needs tougher laws, on serious crimes i think somebody said some rapists walk out after 8 years i think they deserve life and drug offenders deserve 20-25 years.

boris

Banned
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
although i personally think that she is innocent i think that the drug penalties need to be tough, not death ( i dont agree with the death penalty) but still tough, drugs ruin peoples lives, i think they deserve it i think that australia needs tougher laws, on serious crimes i think somebody said some rapists walk out after 8 years i think they deserve life and drug offenders deserve 20-25 years.
What planet are you on?
How can you honestly think she is innocent?

You know, 20-25 is a lot harsher than many murder sentences in Australia ...

kokodamonkey

HSC
boris said:
What planet are you on?

well that shows that murder sentences have to go up.

sams057

HSC
boris said:
I never understood the whole 'but im so pretty' defense) who have recieved harsher sentences and less media coverage.
just a note, remember renee lawrence of the bali nine. noone cared about her bcoz she was fat, ugly and a dyke (not tryna be harsh that's the truth) and the fact of the matter is that doesn't sell newspapers

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
boris said:
What planet are you on?

then that should be tougher too.

Drugs ruin lives

sams057

HSC
Re: 回复: Schapelle Corby: Innocent or Guilty- Your final verdict

hopeles5ly said:
Why the fuck would you care or even take interest?
well this interests me. have a problem, exit the thread. there are so many threads started by people that interest some and don't interest others. if this doesn't interest you by all means, leave this thread. i don't think anyone will miss your comments

8===D ~o ~o

Banned
HSC
The slut is guilty and the Aussie public are fucking dimwits. An attractive girl who is caught with drugs in her possession is innocent because heck, she's attractive and I'd like to fuck her!

FUCK HER! SHE'S A GUILTY FUCKING WHORE! (so is her sister)

sams057

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
Why would you be insulted? If you didn't try anything possible to get the fuck out of an Indonesian prison, you'd be a total fool.
ok i see your point, but what about all those donations she received from australians? did she have to do that? no. she thrived on the australian support and milked people out of their money. i'd just like to know where all the money went if ron bakir provided the legal aid and the sort. and it's the way she said it, like she was gloating about australians loving her she said something like 'yeh because they (australia) love me. now if her robbing money of sympathetic austrlians insulting, i don't know what is

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
sams057 said:
ok i see your point, but what about all those donations she received from australians? did she have to do that? no. she thrived on the australian support and milked people out of their money. i'd just like to know where all the money went if ron bakir provided the legal aid and the sort. and it's the way she said it, like she was gloating about australians loving her she said something like 'yeh because they (australia) love me. now if her robbing money of sympathetic austrlians insulting, i don't know what is
Open your eyes, sunshine.

The world is full of people looking to take your money, morally or otherwise.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
As much of a bogan she is, and as much of a drain her family is on Australian society I am a sucker for happy endings and still wish she was found innocent.

The evidence is startling but I think there is REASONABLE (even though tiny) doubt that she is guilty and I feel that in an Australian court system she may have received a verdict of Not Guilty.

I can't help but feel that as soon as the media swarmed on her case the Indonesian legal system was stuck on turning her into an example, clearly not good enough an example for the absolutely stupid Bali 9.

The media can make or break a case, and in this case it didn't work in Schapelle's favour.

HSC
I just wish she got hanged so we wouldn't have to listen to this shitty story anymore and everyone could get the fuck over it

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
So does Religion...
i completely disagree religion has done nothing but improve my life, i think that if i was not a christian my life would be very different

kokodamonkey

HSC
mythical chaos said:
I just wish she got hanged so we wouldn't have to listen to this shitty story anymore and everyone could get the fuck over it
hear hear.

Schroedinger said:
Kerry Packer famously used to call up the station and demand they stop airing loads of rubbish. Famous example was like a naughty funniest home videos show.

fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
Chad you should stop posting in this thread
Your not my wife.

xJennax

HSC
I don't have an opinion on whether I think she's guilty or innocent, I haven't seen that documentary but I'm going to watch it tomorrow night.

nugget01

HSC
i don't know about it. i'm heaps skeptical. why wasn't the bag tested for fingerprints etc.? how could the bag, weighing about 7.5 kgs make it out of australia? why wasn't the weed tested for origin? why were the cameras not working on that particular day when schapelle 'refused' to open her bag in front of customs?

did anyone see the girl's reaction (one of pelle's friends travelling with her) to the question about the boogie board bag? she looked like she was lying sooo bad.

and looolll about their old neighbour haha.

btw, merc has awesome teeth.

Last edited:

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
I'm an ends justifies the means kinda guy. I think its wrong that the Indonesian government feels they have the right to lock people up for possessing a certain plant. Faced with the possibility of most of my life in an Indonesian prison I would do abosolutely anthing possible to avoid that fate and would feel no remorse for doing it, even if I had to lie to people.
I kinda try not to base my morality on what I'd want/do if I were in X situation, it leads to all sorts of problems. I might be tempted to lie, cheat etc to keep myself out of an Indonesian prison, that doesn't mean it should be ok to lie/cheat if you're faced with the prospect of going to an Indonesian prison.

nugget01

HSC
what sentence do you think corby would have gotten if she committed the same crime in australia? sorry, a bit off-topic. i'm just curious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)